A questionable idea for the SMLE

I want to hear some feadback on this before I make a sugestion.
The idea is to move the MK3 up to where the No.4 is right now and give the No.4 a fire rate buff and move it up to BR3.
I know, I know, its a crazy idea but here me out. The SMLE was world renowned for having the fastest fire rate of any major bolt action ever. compared to other bolt actions it would translate to around 100 RMP or something. That might be a bit much but a little less like 80 might work.
It just pains me to see the fastest bolt action have the same ROF as much slower ones and a slower rate of fire than several INCLUDING A VERY CLUNKY DUST COVER BR 1 JAPAN ONE. The reasoning is simple, there are 2 basicly the same SMLEs. One could stay at BR2 and the other could be given its more historicle stats at BR3. I think it would make a very interesting niech.
Anyway, like I said, I want feedback on this idea before I suggest it.

Enfield sniper to BRIV.

Yes, im serious.

Are you saying if it gets buffed to 80 RPM? If so than thats reasonable I gusse but their should be a replacement (MK3 maybe) However as an avid user of the Enfield sniper myself, putting it at BR4 as is is crazy.

I suppose… but even how it is now.

You shouldn’t be surprised then, because it’s extremely powerful for what it is.

Wont do much against a normal BR3 semi-auto.