Вопрос к форуму / a question for the forum

Послевоенка будет. Сейчас активно правят баги, и выпустят ее под новым названием, вангую.

С новыми пакетиками и без череды проб и ошибок, создавших определенный общественный уровень поддержки

1 лайк

ну если за каждый уровень бр накидывать 50% к серебру и прокачки и как в вартандер сделать где нормально качать можно если бр твой такой же как и то что ты качаешь или разница в 1 бр то это под сожмёт онлайн

ну или вариант ещё взять и объединить игроков чтобы все сервера в месте играли в одних катках

Боюсь, там нечего сжимать. К тому же добавление послевоенки требует вилку ±1 бр, а разрабы не готовы пойти на это даже с нынешними 5 бр-ами.
Им легче отдельную игру выпустить с более поздним временным периодом.

1 лайк

ну тогда нас ждёт закрытие игры лет через 10

Грузовики нравятся. Всё остальное - хрень полная.

а ещё вопросы к форуму почему мы вообще разделены на русский и английский и где китайский раздел форума

中文论坛的各位朋友大家好。 作为俄罗斯论坛的用户,我想知道您最近对这款游戏有何看法,包括 Steam 发布失败以及最近发生的一切。 抱歉,如果翻译质量不是很好,我不会说流利的中文,因此必须使用翻译器。 来自俄语部分的最诚挚的问候,c4qph2

1 лайк

Hey dude!
from the bad:
selling a free game on steam
a lot of bugs
the economy is made for you to donate
stupid ai
clown prices for anything
research made it worse than it was
toy machine guns 12.7 cal.
the game is being made more arcade-like to please the potatoes
It’s a pity to quit the game in which I achieved a lot
from the good:
that they are trying to do something, but usually not what is asked
there are a lot of events and there are quality squads

If it weren’t for the ban on sales on Steam for the Russian Federation hell let loose, I would have initially bought it and played a normal shooter, and not the mobile ptw game that it is, at least now

3 лайка

Вот умеешь же в хорошие, годные предложения когда хочешь)

1 лайк

Вар Тандер с пехотой получится

1 лайк

Меня удивляет, что есть мобильные сингплейерные стратегии от китайцев в которых донат необязателен(то бишь не чувствуешь какого-либо ущемления от слова совсем) и гринд достаточно умерен(по крайней мере я не сразу осознал, что гриндил).

Здравствуй участник английского форума!

Теперь хотелось бы узнать твоё мнение об игре?какие проблемы вы обсуждаете в темах форума?что вас волнует и чем живет ваш форум?

1 лайк

можно ещё совместить вартандер с энлистед и онлайн повысится

Толь не этот, ужжжас

Game is hacked af, bratha, hackers everywhere. Thank God some of them so stupid, that cannot win the game even with macros.

Economics is broken. Too much grind for us. We are not Asians enough to grinding all day long for some piece of equipment, like pistol or backpack. for 1 squad.

Premium units is overpriced. Totally. If I can choose from: 2 units for Enlisted or buy entire “Hell let loose” game, why do I must pick 2 broken squads, for what? For spawning in a match and taking a headshot from 360 degree no-scope player with chinese nickname from other side of map? Oh, thanks. No.

I played 2 months, and month ago (just 15 days of regular gameplay, ho!) I’m ACCIDENTALY found, that I can request ammo and medical assistance from my squad members. That’s all. what u need to know about tutorials in Enlisted.

There is much to say about it. I think, Gaijin looks upon this game just like on spin-off for WT. This dictates their actions: Gaijin do not make sudden movements, but throw us events like wood to the fire. This can’t last long.

In general, it all depends on the degree of greed of the developers.
If they are greedy enough, they will use the game as a cash cow to the last.

3 лайка

Моë мнение:
Выход в Steam был преждевременныи, перед ним требовалось избавиться от большей части багов, когда к примеру переключаешься на бота, а он застрял в текстурах. Так же требуется ввод Советско-Японского фронта, что бы разгрузить онлайн у СССР и Японии, ибо сейчас весь онлайн СССР привязан к онлайну Ось, а весь онлайн Японии привязан к США. Затем решить проблемы баланса, как минимум выставить всë оружие на подходящий боевой рейтинг, исходя из темпа стрельбы, урона, количества патронов в магазине, отдачи, точности и разброса, так же стоит учитывать удобность прицельных приспособлений. Затем выдать каждой нации необходимое им оружие, СССР нормальный пулемëт на каждый БР, который может конкурировать с немецкими, США выдать автомат (штурмовую винтовку), сделать что-то с самозарядками на втором БР (либо, что бы у всех они были и были адекватными, либо же, что бы ни у кого их не было, я придерживаюсь второго варианта) и прочее оружие, в котором нуждается какая либо из сторон. Спасибо, что спросил
:heart:

Думаю надо было безплатно выкладовать в стим

Смотря что считать за “последнее время”. Игра стала лучше как убрали кампании, но дорабатывать надо еще много вещей. За steam обидно, очень хочется иметь игру именно там и это надежда на прилив игроков.

энлистед не российский, а скорее латвийский, даркфлов базируется в Латвии

скорее всего имелось ввиду что с прем аком, прем отрядами и доп слотами фарм все ещё недостаточный чтоб покрывать все потребности игрока

The amount of input content is pleasing, but not its quality, as a top-tier player I am not satisfied with the event plane, which is large and clumsy, the reward in the form of pistols from another event is less valuable to me than the avatar from the current screenshot competition, since the T34-100 seems like a good reward, but it is not yet available to us, so it is too early to judge.

Regarding the gameplay, the developers pay little attention to the fairness of the player’s reward for a good game and, frankly speaking, allow bad players into matches against good ones, i.e. I don’t like the lack of division of players by skill.

Also, the developers are clearly not framing the game correctly, demonstrating in the trailers frankly impossible scenes with a lot of active equipment, which is not true, and showing supposedly dynamic battles at close range (I could tell them my gameplay, it’s 100 times more dynamic and spectacular) in which you can clearly see all the woodenness of the animations of the soldiers, which can only scare away a potential player from the game.

I also don’t agree with everything about the balance of weapons, since the Red Army at low ranks lacks good machine guns, the allies lack normal assault weapons (DarkFlow give us an automatic Lewis rifle 1923), the Germans have everything and they actively use it, which is why they are the best a faction for beginners, but too boring for experienced players, the Japanese generally have little of everything, but what they have often turns out to be very effective, especially weapons of the 5th combat rating which are superior to the weapons of the allies in everything

Well, to summarize the main thing, I think that the developers should work on the fairness of rewards, the balance of factions by introducing more and more interesting types of weapons and the attractiveness of the game for beginners so that it’s not like now when a newcomer is given a useless rifle, a pistol and a hat for entering, which is just ridiculous! I would like the developers to improve the animations for the soldiers, making the game more immersive and treat the soldiers in the squad like soldiers in an RTS in terms of animations, screams, but so that there is more interaction between the soldiers and the environment without the participation of the player