YouTube Mod Digest - Episode 2!

Alright, so with the recent launch of the mod digest on my YouTube channel, I’d thought I would continue the series to see how y’all like it. I’m gonna do another episode and see how many people like it, that will determine my action from there.

Two things I must ask of you all though

1. Watch the video please, I need the views man. I worked too hard on that video just for it to get 83 views.

2. Suggestions! Currently the next episode is set to release in two days, and I need suggestions for me to play.

If anybody has any thoughts on the series, or has a mod suggestion, please reply!

2 Likes

new sub my friend

You can make a digest for only zombie maps

2 Likes

Maybe, that might be something to explore.

Oh btw, great job on the sound mods man, they are absolutley great!

1 Like

Maybe you should review some hangars at the end of the video

2 Likes

I’m gonna do another episode and see how many people like it, that will determine my action from there.

Watch the video please, I need the views man. I worked too hard on that video just for it to get 83 views.

Videos that cover something unique tends to get more views. For example my jagdtiger video got 23k views. The mods you cover should have something unique as well?

As much as i hate to say; You have to make clickbait thumbnails. Children with 5 seconds of attention span will more likely click on those.

Suggestions!

@ErikaKalkbrenner Love this, is this deepfake?

lol
i love it too.
but, i’m not the creator.

@_PRAETORIAN made it :slight_smile:

( i think it is. he took a dead body, and added a smile )

as it goes for op.

you can’t really expect these videos to blow up in a day.

mostly because mods them selves are of very niche in enlisted. aren’t gonna get traction anyway because the poor A** state that they currently are in.
aka, no experience.

and above all, sorry to say this, i don’t mean it in a bad way, but it’s not like you really have a big audience to show it too.

however, you’ll might increase visibility if you self advertise over the forum, discord, reddit… and… dunno what other socials enlisted has.

but… don’t spam it. otherwise you are not gonna have a good impression.

or, if you are lucky, you could ask CC to sposor your video or cover it and upload it.
but chances of that being approved and happening are fairly low // almost non existant.

best of luck i suppose.

4 Likes

Screw it, gonna toot my own horn. Mod name is “THE LAST OF US V1.0(Zombies, Gungame Plus)” and it’s a gun game with some twists. Firstly, your reinforcements are drained by dying and are replenished by capping points. Secondly, there are small pockets of grey zone within the combat area in which there are hidden power weapons and useful items. And thirdly, there are AI soldiers scattered about the map with melee weapons and boosted health meant to be Infected(this was made before Breaking Dead).

1 Like

@PrivateRyan44

i just updated my own sound overhaul with bug fixes and the much anticipated addition of the MG42 with the help from bigote, if you would wanna review it, i would love the feedback :slight_smile:

https://sandbox.enlisted.net/post/zlixf4ciH2mbfNXk/

1 Like

:eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

Sticker pack of smiling Enlisted men, use it for your content

*pump*

Советский оператор пулемёта 2 1
С улыбкой но без ТТ 1
Улбыка итальянского танкиста 1

Ночное рандеву 1
Брит и ланчестер 1

5 Likes

How did you make this? A faceswap app? Deepfake?

1 Like

Yep, app application
but you have to remove watermark with other apps, heh