Your missions in events

there were some positives, but think that negative outweigh the positive.

i would be more happy if everyone had 4 squads. having 20 players in match with everyone having 2 vehicles, radio operator and flamethrower makes game insufferable. if those squads had optimized loadout like veteran players have it would be even worse. i learned 2 things from that event.

1. premium players have rather big advantage with 6 squads. added vehicle flexibility means a lot and having extra infantry squad can really make battles easier.
  2. game with 20 premium players is shit. i think that first event still had that shitty concussion effect, so all the HE spam was even worse.
1 Like

that s why I want some mech called

In such 20v20 battle, we don’t need spam.Players should choose carefully which powerful units they should send to the battlefield

Disagree with this, I still want powerful units to appear in battle, it’s just that players should use them sparingly. The t-34 is easier to deploy to the battlefield than the tiger tank, but the tiger tank is more powerful and there are fewer of them.

And I also want to use the premium squads that I paid for myself. . .

But not spam everything

But mod players still can’t use this feature for configuring different types of squads. .

Currently it can only be configured by specific order, but this cannot be used for the player’s own squads with unknow order.

1 Like

I have never played a custom mission - there’s my vote.

Given that you have said you can’t guarantee balance, and given the poor track record getting balance in your own scenarios I see no up side - except you will be getting an escape clause from designing good missions yourselves.

Looks lazy, exploitative, and even more divisive of the player base.

1 Like

This would be really fun with the moon mission. Many of my friends loved that mode, especially the sound design and variable gravity. It would be great if it was available as an event, it seemed like alot of work went into that. A shame that its wasted, bring it back!

can we get uhhhh the major update now ?

5 Likes

Yes but do not add any events that mimic old or modern times. I think a better idea for those events (in the future) to be added to the normal campaign selection.

Kind of like warthunder where modern day tanks where an event at first but then added to the base game later on. I think you can make multiple selections in big wars ranging from ww1 with eastern front and western front campaigns to modern day with desert storm or multiple small conflicts of the cold war.

also just like the first reply says Please and I really mean Please bring back the lone fighter mode that you had before and make it 50v50 like battlefield because it will really liven up the game when you have 50 real players running around.

Well there is a set of players who like it and you don’t have to play it. It is way more real and some people like me like hardcore mode. They should do it like WarThunder and give you different tasks depending on which mode you have selected so you don’t have to play it if you don’t like it.

Lone fighters is the best! I am glad some people here agree with me.

We can’t even get 10 v 10 … Lone fighters is a waste of time because that market is dominated by … all the other FPS. Ones that are much more arcadey, which is also all the other FPS. The ones that do any good. Hell Let Loose doesn’t count. NObody plays it.

big map (winter war ) 100 players (custom server) lone fighters (hardcore) hell let loose style

1 Like
  1. The most successful game modes made by the official developers: Lunar Mode, Titan Mode. Reason: To see how many authors and players play in the editing module.

2. Officially imperfectly produced mode: Fair Play, on the basis of 3 tournaments where only the maximum number of participants grows. A player base gradually concerned with only 10% of the rankings for permanent rewards. The top 25 leaderboards are filled with peace and players who have not completed 40 matches can also make it to the top. Moreover, the model is neither fair nor equitable, nor even rewarding enough. The developers are also forcing players to use team configurations that are not comprehensible to normal thinking. For example, snipers are recommended in fair play, and players are not given enough engineers. The developers also treat runaways very well and torture players who persist in fighting.

3.The official mode is poorly done: Train mode, which is preferred only by players on the attacking side, or only by those who prefer aircraft, tanks, mortars and artillery attacks on the defending side. This mode still has very low returns after the revamp.

1. the worst mode officially done: full armour, forcing players to use crap weapons that they would never use in everyday play in certain stages, not punishing players who abuse flamethrowers to hurt their teammates, and the proliferation of cheaters in this mode. Not to mention the rewards that amount to nothing and make players waste time in this mode.
1 Like

I love this idea. Having events based on player created mission or missions inspired by them would be fantastic.

I would not want to see them being spammed every other day, and missing out on them, or getting burned out as it happens with war thunder which throws events at you like it is running out of fashion.

todays update: “Fixed a bug that caused the flight crews of all Ju 87 variants to not fire on enemy planes”

1 Like

Personally, I hated it. I get the extra balancing act of giving everyone max squads (I kinda disagree, but that’s no deal breaker for me) but what killed it for me was having only 1 squad with engineers. Having a similar setup but a bit more options for customizing squads for your gameplay would be fair I think

This is brilliant, I’d really dig this for an event

@ChuchaDrucha

Here are a few suggestions if you plan to use a mod mission for example some huge realistic map mod as an event

1. The game should be based on the custom games room, allowing players to join and exit at any time. This is to keep the battle active and avoid deserters from destroying the integrity of the game. The game should be in a constant cycle.
  1. Give players some experience rewards for any play event, can be time based, for example play for half an hour to get 5000 experience (which is definitely below average grind speed) for grinding what the player wants to grind. A lot of players avoid custom mod games because they can’t grind stuff, you should allow them to grind the main level in the gamemode they want to play.

2. Fix the issue that re-entering the custom room causes the team to be wrong and cannot be deployed. It has existed for a long time and bothers players every time.

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/enlisted/i/MYsYCEddhvGo

For the mod editor, you should further improve the editing features. Brings more possibilities to the editor’s custom tasks @Enginya
For example:

1. Complete better terrain creation tools, allowing players to place scenes and buildings more conveniently
  2. Complete the respawn score mechanism for vehicles and weapons or squads, I think this is close to being closed to implemented.
  3. Support loading custom blk, I don’t mean custom external art materials, you just need to support custom blk first or load json configuration correctly. Synchronize this information to the client. For example create new type of shells for guns.
  4. Increase the number of players in the game, and increase the squads mode to at least 20v20. Some unofficial experiments have verified that it is technically feasible for game fluency.
  5. Port many CRSED features and entities to Enlisted as more as possible.

Summary.

1. For the rebirth score mechanism of weapons and equipment, this simple score mechanism function will greatly facilitate the shaping of game rules for custom modules. It’s also good for so-called historically accurate custom battles.

I’m totally against using any custom_profile made preset squads, if custom_profile was supported we could indeed configure per player specific squad spawnCost.

For our players, I prefer to use the squads in the profile I set up myself, as well as the advanced squadrons and tanks I purchased. Come and take part in so-called Historically Accurate Custom Battles. If this is to be done, the rebirth score mechanism is the simplest and most necessary rule. Appropriate restriction rules allow players to flexibly limit the frequency of weapons, and avoid banning or abusing some weapons

1. Fix the problem of re-entering the game in custom rooms. Or allow players to conditionally switch camps or teams. There is currently a serious issue where once a player leaves, he cannot re-engage in custom server battles he was once in. Battlegrounds for custom servers can last tens of minutes or hours.

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/enlisted/i/MYsYCEddhvGo

But I’m worried they will introduce new bugs.

1. Allow players to gain limited experience from custom mods. and completing event quests and dailies quests.

Really, why would players have spent time playing the parts of the game they love to play, and not gain experience for grinding. Their practice of denying players experience is completely against players who like this game.

We love the game, but not its arcade mode. The vast majority of players leave the game after completing the activity tasks, which can be seen from in my investigation of online activity players. This wouldn’t happen if their arcade mode was any fun. Players may enjoy grinding certain things, but most of them are tired of the default mode.

So we prefer to play custom mod battles. Ask them to provide all necessary conveniences for players who customize battles.

1. loading entities.blk in client-side, sync entities.blk template definition to client data somehow, my mod urgently needs this feature to add new content. This new content is free to make, and many players have told me that they want to build different types of vehicles, build bigger trucks, build howitzers, build trenches and other things.

I’m currently unable to fully do this in multiplayer. I am always waiting for updates on entities.blk related functions.

But I’m worried that they will create new bugs and break existing mod functionality.