Your missions in events

In the game world, experience once again the bosses constantly defaulting on their wages and describe how the company will monopolize every industry in the future。 :face_exhaling:

3 Likes

Why not fix the stukas not firing, in my opinion events are frequent enough, if you gave people XP in custom maybe they would play them at their own whim?

But keep up the good work coming up with new stuff, but don’t forget the bug fixes, some of them are months old ie Stuka on Moscow, Tunisia defenceless

1 Like

sounds like an excellent idea.

mods often becomes even better with the official support from devs :slight_smile:

i would like for you to elaborate a bit better and explain abit more of it.

as i’m not sure the message here.

but on paper, sounds okey to me :slight_smile:

for the rest,

what’s the criteria?

do we have to take in consideration bugs that are outside our reach ? ( for example, entities.blk not working in multiplayer and for example, the custom matches inability to properly execute some missions because of file size? or how to overcome certain obstacles for modders with little guides on how to resolute or get around certain problems ? ( such as the fog out of bounds for example, the custom profiles not being able to be loaded and what not )

as the portal says, that you can upload mods up to 10 mb ( which are a bit too low in my opinion. as a creator of larger sized mods ) but even after 3 mb, the mods break and the flow is severely mined.

for the rest, sounds like an excellent idea

3 Likes

With entities.blk and proper design, you can use the game function to dynamically generate items, and you can do more with less volume.

My new version map is only 900kb but includes many new content. :star:

2 Likes

your fancy design and what not ain’t working in multiplayer though.

that’s what i’m pointing out.

as much it’s still kinda external to me how those works, devender is somewhat helping me to understand them.

so far, i managed to change color of non tank vehicles, charge with all sort of melee ( thanks to you ), change skin of weapons, determine a specific fov, change skin of certain item that normally wouldn’t work etc.

though, in all honesty, it hasn’t served me much of a necessity.

because my files are still over 3 mb ( sometimes going above 19 ) because of how AIs works. ( due to the ammount of codes that they have )

and how custom buildings take alot of space.

those are my primarely issues that mines my overhal ability to make my mods available.

i have like, 4 mods ready, but i cannot publish them. or if i do, i have to split them in multiple parts. quite boring.

2 Likes

Very important! Remember to fix this issue.

It’s been around for months and nearly completely prevents rejoining a fun game. .

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/enlisted/i/MYsYCEddhvGo

80% not working. But 20% few of them do works some how.

I plan to invite Erika to a weekend game, but it’s still only testing yet :wink:

I’ll send you the link to the draft and when I’m ready I’m writing out all the new features that works

Testing all this is really time consuming

1 Like

i’d love to,

but due to my lack of time, and that few time available spending it over the editor and daily challenges, i’m afraid i can’t really do that.

by the way, since you know alot about the entities, you’d be willing to help the community out and make some sort of guide for braindead people like me that are quite new about it?

not much for me, but for the rest of the community.

as it would help to have an insight and as you claim , to make mods lighter.

i think it would generally improve mods and help alot of people out.

only if you can though, as you are probably busy your self.

2 Likes

Not really interested, I’m happy with the base game and maps from the developer. Thanks.

Personally I’d like to see at least an event of PROPER Defense and attack.

• Give some time between objectives, allow defenders to set up.

• Only engineers can break down fortifications by hand. Other infantry will need to use TNT or tanks and such to break through the enemy lines.

• Defenders only get access to AP and AT mines for their mine slot, while Attackers only get TNT.

• All troops get shovels for their melee weapons.

• Greatly limit which troops get hand frag grenades, and otherwise attackers get smoke grenades primarily. No molotovs, no WP, and explosive packs are ONLY given to AT troops.

THIS is the type of event I would like to see, and you guys would hopefully gain some further insight for the future of the main game through this too.

@ChuchaDrucha I hope you guys seriously consider this suggestion.

2 Likes

I love this idea. My ONLY concern is if these are particularly buggy. Also, maybe a revenue share or something to encourage the best and brightest to invest the time??

This, to me, has limitless potential.

I think this is a great idea, good way to make more frequent events and urge the userbase to get into modded content. (Aswell as incentivize users to make content!)

Modders should definitely get some unique reward (A vehicle or squad, maybe?) For having their stuff picked for an event.

This is a great way to encourage and showcase great community content. This could be paired well with an update to the editor or youtube tutorial video similar to the combat notes youtube series to give prospective community content makers a basic overview of how the editor works.

Please add lone fighters to normal matchmaking again, you lost a number of players due to its removal.

Thanks

2 Likes

Not enough to matter.

I, for one, think Lone Fighters is a waste of time and I hated how I got tasks for it.

1 Like

I like the idea of a “mod of the month” like event … would make it easier to obtain popular mods over time for custom games without using the manual download and would allow consoles to get in on the action.

Just make more Even Fights. But, balance party spamming and make sure there are no defence only rounds, where you get stuck for half an hour defending and getting no score because enemies refuse to leave spawn protection. You have the back and forth mode or three capzones mode. Use that.

ОАО"Энлистед"

“Bolt action only” to me always seems like a phrase ready-made for an event. Some people above me have mentioned about WW1-style event, or mods which are based off of this concept. Bolt actions to me are actually the most fun part of the game, it’s just a problem when your game ends up being a 10v10 sweat-fest and your bolt actions are useless so you can’t use them as easily.

Any “bolt action only” event allows for testing of similar WW1 stuff and many other themes, as well as seeing how these games may work for the coming merge.

2 Likes

It was a mixed bag in my opinion. Sometimes is was great, other times not really, but that was mostly because of the bugs. I’m looking forward to the new campaign format where each new campaign is released as an even fight event and you can get the new squads.

It was removed because not enough people played it.

1 Like