Your feedback about the new training mode

Tutorial is good but if possible bring back the firing range too so we can test out weapons and practice shooting like before

3 Likes

— What do you think should be added to the tutorial?

I actually agree that new players will need a tutorial for the squad movement, actions, swapping, etc.
having all countries to have their “boot camp” in the same place is a little “disappointing”?
I think every boot camp should be ambiented in separated places for every faction to create an illusion of different training methods

There should be an option to move to the next part of the tutorial when you are ready,
when your task is “shot the objetive” with the rifleman the game should let you stay a little shooting just to practice if you want, and then find a "pick up grenades from the table when you are ready for the next part of the tutorial, also throwing a grenade in an open field is too easy, add a building or some windows barrels to incite a non-obligatory challenge, then when the player gets bored or him decides to finish that part of the tutorial let him decide to move on to the next part “the tank usage”
— What bugs and issues did you find?

I managed to get stuck in the tank training section by shooting the tank targets with the rifleman or using the tank machine gun before the tank broke, so when the objective is “destroy the target” there is no target
also, there is a bug when you get out to repair the tank, if you press “change soldier button” the first soldier just disappears, and now you don’t have anyone to ride the tank or to shoot it at the same time
there is a way to waste your grenades and get stuck in the grenade training part

— Did we manage to introduce you to the Enlisted basics?
Yes, the basics of moving and shooting

— What do you think should be added to the tutorial?
A target enemy soldier and tank to practice with real proportions and etc.
Or at least change the current targets in the shooting range to break/flip/react somehow when shot
Currently its hard to know when you hit a target or not, very hard to learn long range bullet drop as you can’t see the bullet hole, the static wood target doesn’t visually change when shot, and there is no hit indicator

— What bugs and issues did you find?
Unable to replenish ammo with the ammo crate in the trenches