You thought I wouldn't notice!?

After the previous update, they buffed AI in a good way, they were still slow to react but they’d kill more constantly.

Now I’ve been bot farming in Pacific and the Americans sometimes have no players so I’ve gotten used to the new AI, but ive noticed that maybe 2 days ago, the AI has suddenly been updated under the radar and now has lightning fast reaction time, it seems like 0.5 seconds after I turn a corner (in our own objective) I get shot to death. This always happens when they’re capturing our point giving attackers a huge advantage since it never seems to happen too often when I’m the one capturing. (Battle rating also seems like it may be affecting their reaction times as well but I can’t confirm)

I think the incognito update should be reversed because once they get into our point and start capturing, they become terminators and I am almost always forced to abandon the point and try my best to get to the next one to set up a rally point, ammo, and defenses.

Sounds like a real challenge

Believe it or not, (mainly because of the way Pacific maps are designed) it can get challenging, on certain maps. There are certain capture points (where you have to enter the building to capture) where the allies have a 99% of taking even if you’ve put vertical barbed wire at every window, every door, and leave only one doorway facing your spawn for your team to come in. But thats for defenders, as far as I know I have never lost a bot farm match when I’m the attacker.

Pacific heavly favors the attacker since many objectives can be captured outside the building such as the “Cheifs house” and others. Artillery is also guaranteed to get you 20-30 kills per strike on objectives built on Thatch.

Also the AI is biased towards attackers too, defenders will only enter the point through doors while attackers will jump through windows.

1 Like

Keep up with the news before complaining about “incognito updates”

That’s not what I was talking about, that’s the update where they added the ability for them to attack tanks with AT weapons and stuff. A few days after that update the AI suddenly was given an increased reaction speed.

1 Like

AI still dumb as crap, bad enough to pick them off with my Auto 5 shotgun…

And I been playing bot match so frequently these day is just insane

1 Like

You can still easily outwit AI with grenades and leaning. Its actually the AI kung fu that is legit scary, they are lightning fast. I swear that this will legit give Enlisted players PTSD.

4 Likes

Its almost impossible to kill AI with grenades now, they will throw it back while its still flying through the air. When that first happened to me i lost it.

3 Likes

Cook your nades, I’ve had no problems killing AI unless I throw an uncooked frag directly at AI

Even cooked nades get thrown instantly.

1 Like