You do know that medic squad can take 5 smg right?

It doesn’t have to be better to abuse the game, just enough to where the brrr can feast.
It is enough to feast.

2 Likes

Why would I use a fucking medic squad with not much ammo? Its the reason why I bought the naval infantry squad in Stalingrad last year on a sale. Let casuals use medics instead and I pretty much ditched all medic squads on my lineup for a long time.

1 Like

You don’t have enough assault squads, or when the merge happens, you can’t stack two assault squads in.

Not because they didn’t look cool? :scream: :scream: :scream:

Not everyone is paying $30 a pop for a single assault squad that looks cool and having to grind two times as much for less.

3 Likes

Ideally its better to not have the assaulter restrictions but instead limit the restrictions to flamethrower, paratroopers and possibly even CAS. I didnt care if its a copy paste of PPSh with different furniture but that’s the only way in Stalingrad to have 3 assaulter squads.

Might as well abuse tanks in some maps as an alternative to assaulter squads.

2 Likes

Yet here they are, restricting it.

Bruh, I was talking about their uniform drip…

@Adamnpee Meta my butt.

Based

1 Like

So? They can’t pick ammo pouches they will run out of ammo within 10 kills. Their squad don’t have engineer that has ammo boxes

1 Like

Yeah, medic squads need complete overhaul after merge. Them being just assaulters I without any engineer is pretty lame.
This squad has definitely bigger potential than that.

3 Likes

The brrr requires sacrifice from the victim and the user. It makes the brrr happy.

1 Like

Let us drag around severely injured, or let us carry them on our shoulders. Not only allies but also enemies.
I have plans I cannot tell because the haters will try to sabotage me.

3 Likes

maybe even, revive dead soldiers… :eyes:

I bet that after the merge, medics will be second popular squad after the assaulters.

They cannot build rally points and call the artillery, but overall - 5 soldiers equipped with Kiralys / PPSh-41 / Thompsons M21/28… + vertical / horizontal recoil reduction perk = still impressive firepower.

4 Likes

I shall be cycling medics for smg spam; thanks for the suggested perks as well.
Bruce lee

1 Like

and I am one of the crazy people who think that one of the doctors should disappear to make way for an engineer capable of building some kind of tent that will act as a field hospital where you can recharge your medical boxes and syringes and perhaps very slowly regenerate your health…