WWI Campaign

There are not very many good WWI games out there. I’ve tried games like Verdun and Beyond the Wire, but their environments are nothing when compared to this game. The graphics, sounds, and everything else in Enlisted are great and I really think they would easily be able to pull it off.

4 Likes

If you want to post suggestion for Verdun or Beyond the Wire you are not in the right forum.

In my opinion:

• Explosion are amazing in enlisted, and they will be even better with the next patch.
  • Gun rendering can be improved, but is OK right now.
  • Vegetation can be improved (texture and reaction to bullets and shells). But it’s a common problem to all the game in the world except the Crysis Franchise.
    And only because Crysis put the bar very high as soon as 2007, according to this time technologie.

Damn it Crysis… everything feels taste less because of you! You perfection was not made for this world! Give me back my innocence!

unnamed

1 Like

Crysis 4

I’m not posting a suggesting Verdun or Beyond the Wire.

I’m suggesting ENLISTED should have a WWI campaign.

I am simply stating that if anyone could make a good WWI environment it would be Enlisted.
I’m not talking about how graphics can be improved. I’m also not talking about Crysis.

If you want to post about Crysis you’re not in the right forum.

*A suggestion for Verdun or Beyond the wire

Oh ok… sorry I understood thing badly.

A ww1 campaign is not so good as you imagine here, time ago i do a research and posted on the forum a list of infantry automatic weapons that wo are present between 1914-1918, and the result was counting both prototype and issued both side can deploy at least 20 level of automatic weapons, practically a ww1 campaign here is the classic gameplay with some trench map and vintage weapons