WTF is the server

Happened for several times after this major update

And seems most players are kicked:

DF should fix the server ASAP.
No replies from Devs about the issue

7 Likes

yea i keep seeing high point player being kick too at first i thought they just left but now that doesnt seem to be the case

1 Like

I can’t wait to try to grind the new event step today just to get sent into oblivion by the servers

4 Likes

i wonder how servers will handle with the influx of new players ( if any ) through steam

3 Likes

you know you are right yesterday i manage to get lucky and got a decent amount of normal match (with 1 crash and 2 shadow match) doubt i will get lucky again tbh

3 Likes

I tried manually selecting servers for testing, and it seems that North American servers are more prone to this issue (or it could be because I am in East Asia and the latency is high)
Anyway, based on known information, this is an international issue.

2 Likes

At first I thought it was my ping.:rofl:

But I read in another post that it is the servers.

Right now, I have mixed feelings, on one side, it’s bad that even players with the best network connection get kicked for connection problems, but on the other, an update to fix this would probably break the otherwise well-optimised networking, thus making it as unplayable as other Multiplayer games for me and I would have to quit.

Ah well, worst case scenario, I guess.

I hope they can solve this so it benefits both low and high latency players.

2 Likes

Without hesitation, when steam opened, newbies were faced with a marathon that required a credit card and wallet to complete.
Then there are the veteran players who have farmed in different Br different camps.
And directx11/12 screen tearing
the huge disadvantage caused by latency, lag,
And being forced to join doomed battles midway through
Buying premium armies and gold card weapons and being sent into untested envisioned battles that become dust
All that’s left is a bad review, or another bad review

2 Likes

Looking ahead, we will see significant improvements (or death) in the game within a month

2 Likes

Charlton hasn’t died yet~laughs

1 Like

:fire: “This is fine” :fire:

3 Likes

yeah mine lag af too, even when the match just started its already lag, before update i always play at 60 - 70 fps

2 Likes

@Keofox @Helper Any response???
At least tell us that you are investigating.

1 Like

My game literally crashes often during matches, now… It never happened before.

It’s so bad that flying became a death sentence for me… :frowning:

5 Likes

aye that what i used to experience every time i fly quite annoying aint it?

4 Likes

I’ve already missed one stage because of this stupid nonsense and I hate it

6 Likes