Worst weapon in the game

Don’t need introduction which is by far the worst weapon in the Game, consider that we put vehicles, weapons, mortars, melee, granades,mines, gold orders/event weapons … Well everything on the same side

2 Likes

Revolvers

3 Likes

Easy, De-Lisle Commando Carbine.

6 Likes

Nagant revolver before buff

*Russian revolvers…

The US revolvers are pretty decent.

Fucking mines

Boys ATR

1 Like

Silenced nagant, welrod, delisle and ovp m1918

i’d argue both the lisle carbine and the suppressed mosin.

which both are weapons that you were able to buy as a gold order, but are so terrible, that they don’t do all that much damage, and you can almost outrun the bullet due to how much slow it actually is.

1 Like

Not worst weapon overall, but it definetily does have worst sights

Type 1 SMG (1930)

8 Likes

They really need to fix the sights on the Type 1. They are horrible

1 Like

From vehicles, I’m going to put forward the Autoblinda from the German tree, it has an 8 round 20mm cannon that overheats after… 4 shots and 2x24 round 8mm machineguns, coax and AA-pintle, that overheat after… 8. Yeah, it ain’t looking good, chief. Plus terrible reload of both after you actually manage to hit empty.

1 Like

no

Nothing worse than actually breaking through to the capzone just to find it absolutely infested with mines :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

welcome to my work as player, and thanks to idiots like you who cry when they aren’t op, the next bp will be nerfed

1 Like

Enfield revolver

yeah, mines are totally not OP when defenders can just litearlly mine underneath themselves and completely break any push because you kill them and then their body obscures the mine so you can’t even shoot it

thats a problem of devs, mines arent op, americans are far worse with rockets, but kk, if you are stupid enough to don’t throw grrenades you deserve

1 Like

Silly, use granades or potato launchers or if you are lazy use a tank -_- and You inmmediatly clean the cap point

My honest reaction to that sigth
253c404b-a464-4603-9f88-cb51bdc9c613

1 Like