Wish the soldiers' costumes were cooler

Note: “Cooler” does not mean “dressed for comfort in a hot place”:

The costumes worn by the soldiers in Enlisted are poor looking.
Specifically, they lack ammo pouches and bags.
Look at this American soldier, for example. He only has a gas mask pouch and a water bottle.

Where did he leave his pouch for spare ammo and explosives? It is very funny.
This is how it should be.

Well, in his case, he could have bought an extra costume to make it look like that…
It is a problem that you have to shell out money to look decent.

Next is an American paratrooper. (These are legacy assault squads, not paratroopers as they function in the game.)
He is indeed dressed as a paratrooper, but still has no spare ammunition of any kind. It is a ridiculous appearance.

Realistically, he dresses up like this.

In the case of paratroopers, buying an extra outfit does not solve the appearance weirdness.
Because these are the only costumes available for paratroopers, and if everyone dressed the same, they would look like cloned human beings. :point_down:

I have no choice but to dress them in different outfits, but it makes them look less airborne.

The game used to talk about historical accuracy as part of its appeal. They have abandoned some of that accuracy for the sake of “game balance”. I can understand that.
But the look of the soldiers has nothing to do with game balance, so I wish they would pay a little more attention to quality.

I know, I know, that they purposely make their soldiers look poor to try to get users who don’t pay to pay…
It’s like the GI-JOE action figures.
There is a boxed version with gorgeous outfits and equipment, and a cheaper blister pack version that is just a guy in a t-shirt holding a gun. If parents are reluctant to buy the expensive toy, they buy the cheaper blister pack version and buy the weapon set or costume set separately.
i-img413x554-1598772734hnuihm3159986
It is the same business practice.
Enlisted is a strange game that makes me flash back to my childhood memories, now that I am all grown up. :neutral_face:

Well, in the case of Enlisted, even the variety of costumes available for purchase is too small in many cases to create a good looking setup.
It is not satisfying at all.

Is it too much to ask for cool looking soldiers like Hell let loose? :pleading_face:

I wish you could make the soldiers look a little better.
Or please add more types of outfits that can be purchased through customization. :neutral_face:

The thing I pay the most for is the soldier’s costume.
I put in enough to buy a premier squad.
So please give me something better, DF.

2 Likes

soldiers should have pouches on them and the pouches should change depending on the weapon equipped.
Its lame that my SMG armed assaulter is armed with rifleman pouches.

where does this guy keep his ammo, in his arse?

2 Likes

I do not know. Maybe in the anus? :roll_eyes:

Maybe he’s picking them up off the ground, since my soldier keeps dropping not fully emptied magazines on the ground.

2 Likes

yeah, nice way to get court martialled.
in WW2 mags were expensive things that were highly valued and not thrown away.

1 Like

They look like homeless people who pick up cigarette butts and smoke them.
DF should not allow its soldiers to do such things. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

yeah it doesnt make sense, at least not as long as there arent romanians in the game.

Are Romanians famous for being…

…? :thinking:

picking up stuff that ipso iure are not their property.

2 Likes

Aaa shame, that’s not as interesting.

I would suggest a Romania exclusive radio support call “gypsies” but the ice is already too thin, I rather not have myself banned for a week over this.

1 Like

It is a common sight when you go to TOKYO.
Homeless people pick up cigarette butts and smoke them to save money for cigarettes.

3 Likes

imgbin-castlevania-symphony-of-the-night-dracula-alucard-castlevania-rondo-of-blood-vampire-count-dracula-illustration-mrEh2dSzfLKW8hEUCPPBDXyvb
All I know about Romania is that Count Dracula was born there.
Apparently Valkay has now insulted the Romanians, so perhaps he will come to your room tonight…

@Valkay better pray it isn’t a gypsy

1 Like

Gypsy Kings?

Romani people - Wikipedia

Welcome to €nli$ted!

I doubt he would, last time he was in Hungary he was a prisoner of the Hungarian king Corvin Matthias and showed to curious foreign diplomats as a trophy.

1 Like

cause its so fast paged Game, nobodys need pouches or anything else. Sad but true.

Bigger Gamemodes or Maps, bigger Assault = More Equipment