Why KE7?

Thank you DF, but this adds nothing to the game. Instead of wasting time on this you could’ve used that time adding back the optic on the Type 96 and making it a BRIV machine gun option for the Japanese TT. Or adding a better LMG that actually adds value like the Type 98:

4 Likes

I honestly would of been happier with it being a BR II . . . really do want a non top loading lmg for Japan low BR.

5 Likes

Type 11 and Hotchkiss are very decent BR2 MGs.

3 Likes

I don’t like the Type 11, and the Hotchkiss is a GO and not available in quantity. Is what it is.

2 Likes

Ke7 should have been a GO since it was at best captured by Japaneses.
At least if they already put the big mag variant of the SAs as GOs.

2 Likes

That’s another thing! They keeping feeding us garbage and way overestimating its BR. This thing has no business being at BR III, Its a BR II weapon at best. Just like the Chi-Ha SG is a BR II tank and the the D4Y1 and B5N2 are BR II planes. Without even mentioning the DISASTER that is the Semi-Auto rifle line of Japan, they had something good there and they just SHAT THE BED, like whos idea was it to make the Type Hei late a GO weapon???

type 11 eh for me but hotchkiss definitely (like before hotchkiss might be as good as FN tbh)

1 Like

It has shit sights. But I just love its mag system. So versatile.

3 Likes

I personally think this guns adds Alot to the Japanese side.
It’s a good mg.

Imo a great gun!

2 Likes

Its similar to BAR gameplay wise and since BARs are BR3 that’s why they put it there frankly I think BR 2 would be too low for it

5 Likes

I definitely wouldn’t make type 96 a br 4 weapon because of its rate of fire. But type 99 can definitely have that scope and better recoil and dispersion and it can go to br 4.

It’s truly fascinating to me how many people want Japanese MGs to have working scopes.
When majority of those exact same people (not all of them) are very often complaining about casuals camping with snipers.

My personal stand is that Japanese MGs are at good spot rn after the sights change.

1 Like

Ive literally never seen anyone complain about camping snipers

I see, I guess snipers okay now. Happy to see.

KE7 should be in a Chinese tree, but they’re probably never adding that which makes me sad.

2 Likes

Darkflow will end world hunger and poverty if it prevents the Type 96 MGs and Type 99 MGs from using their telescopic sights.

1 Like