Why does the bren carrier comes with US infantry?

Wth is this? lol

@Shiivex I’d suppose it would be an easy thing to fix, no? I mean, I personally find the paraplane bug more annoying than hearing american voices for a bren carrier. So, I’d make them aware of that too if they already weren’t.

make your own thread?

1 Like

Thats on devs to decide! i cant answer you that :slight_smile:

1 Like

Developers have no bigger problems than wrong accent of some soldiers ?

Yesterday one guy was complaining about two the same uniforms.

No wonder that people leave game if only issues are cosmetics.

1 Like

are you two actually… clueless or something ?

the funny thing abut you and the other dude, is like we should only focus on the same problems on and on till eternity.

like they never heard it before. or hasn’t been reported trilion times.

use the goddamn:

for how you guys don’t take accountability or how simple things should be done and even get screwed up, seriously, that’s not a my problem.

but i can tell you that if they mess simple things, i’m not so sure on the bigger things.

except he was complaining about two different uniforms?

you kinda have to learn how to read. i’m serious.

i’m sure the people point out the issues are the actual problems.

not the devs that don’t actually fix them :clown_face:

Bipods and they dont fix them anyways so priority isnt a argument.

4 Likes

Could you forward (probably again) the suggestion to simply be able to select soldier nationality in the store page? USA/Brits German/Italian toggle?

Even if devs switch the nationality of the guys in this specific event squad, they (the soldiers you can swap) might not come with good stats and we might want to change them…

Would also prevent future issues of this kind, and be a nice qol thing.

6 Likes

I remember that this was asked during the release period of the merge.
I also remembered that it was another “soon, we consider it, maybe in the future” reply.
But remember. They only consider feedback since announcement of Steam Release.

1 Like

Probably soon, just like that famous promised additional premium slot for premium squads only…

:no_mouth:

4 Likes

" you don’t understand. it’s not important enough "

lmao

3 Likes

It’s not important enough to devs notice or care, obv

USA made thousands of Universal carriers. Images from Wiki

ah, so we want to play this game.

then, find me a source that specifically says that american units weared british unifoms and operated together in the same vehicle crew.

go on.

i’m sure your great font of wikipedia can disprove my claim.

but i’ll spare you the time.
just like your comrades before you, learn how to read, and get it right.

what you just posted, is completely irrelevant.

I found what I posted very interesting - I had no idea the US manufactured universal carriers.

So I did not offer it as if it was any sort of reason for this game offering them with US crews, and didn’t say so.

Perhaps you should take your own advice, learn to read, and not put information into a post that isn’t there just so you can be a jerk about something that wasn’t said.

Thank you for reminding me you are a jerk.

1 Like

sure… i guess.

given your usual attitude, i would have expected just that.

not too far off since you haven’t precisely expressed how dumb this is, and you “waged wars” in the past for much less

for this time, i’ll grant you that much.

and you have my upmost excuses.

Sorry.

" you can’t win all of them ".

This is still going on??? And still feeding this nonsense??? Ah, there’s that unwatch bell. Bigger problems, boy.

and… you had to come back after 22h? to say that

damn, aren’t you a slow one.

beside projections and attacking someone personally because you have no actual argument? way to go ken.

Do medics have unique voice lines? And are there any British variations of them? At least in the editor.
The fact that you can’t get a specific nationality(when it even is already in game) is bs, although they may well soon just add the British as a faction.

Imo, there is even a voice line for some nations that have only one squad in the game (French-Arabs and New Zealanders), although I may be wrong, it would be interesting to clarify. In general, this is a question for everyone.

The Universal carrier crews are brits in American uniform to impress the girls back home, to imply they make 50 dollars instead of the 60 shillings a month.

Note : You just dignified it with a response by saying you wouldn´t dignify it with a response