Which premium squad you'd refund if you could?

I read it as a game. If i had to choose one.

No i wouldnt sell any.

I like the panzer IV. Just i like my panzer III M and N better. The uniqueness of the HEAT round not the big deal it was

2 Likes

The premium jumbo. Not entirely sure why I even bought it - I already had the Firefly which is 10x cooler anyway.

Also I’m not too excited about the AKT squad. 10rd auto with pretty wacky recoil, on BR IV. No engineer. Overall very meh, doesn’t seem very useful or fun vs. a regular 9-rd squad with better guns.

None! Because I only bought the interesting ones! Lol

You shut your heretical mouth. British oversized cannon stuffing cannot compete with American slap a slab of steel on a medium tank and call it an assault tank ingenuity. The Jumbo’s are both some of the sexiest tanks to ever exist

May I suggest the 76 jumbo.

Yes, it’s not as strong as BR1 meta tank lol. But there’s quite a number of tanks that are worse.
It’s just unique mediocre tank.

There’s no need for everything to be best of its BR, it’s actually impossible.

3 Likes

Pz 38t and BA-11 served me really well when they were almost the best tanks in the Moscow campaign, after that they fell into oblivion but were kind of revived since the Merge.

I hate being sent to Tunisia though with my winter camo Pz 38t.

4 Likes

Jumbo, 76 Jumbo, Jumbo Pershing
All excellent choices

1 Like

All the Shermans are great, beat the over compensating no skill camping big cats

1 Like

This level 2 German SMG squad. Turns out I am not a big fan of the MP 18. :blush:

The bad thing is even at BR4 DF is most likely going to slap you into a BR5 match with it. :laughing:

2 Likes

I know, but at least there’s a chance to face br3 as well.

But if the new engineers with 20 rounds Winchesters can be br4.

Why in the world 15 rounds, LOW damage, abysmal precision Gerät is br 5 (with only riflemen)???

3 Likes