Which of these are the bank files I need to extract when making a sound mod?

I was planning on making my own sound mod but i don’t know which bank sound files i need to be selected, because in the past i tried just doing all of them and errors eventually happen saying certain bank files are not compatible with Fmod
sound 1_16_2024 3_46_40 PM

1 Like

How do I even add a mod to the game? I am not sure where the directory stuff is, and I do not know what the names of the files that I am looking for are.

the problem is the video tutorial uses an outdated version of Fmod making this very confusing, and idk why nobody on enlisted will do their own video tutorial with this specifically for enlisted sound mods.

1 Like

I don’t know where the Enlisted directory is. I am extremely illiterate in this stuff…

right click on the enlisted desktop program and then go to open file location

What if I don’t have it as a desktop program…

then go to your Windows search bar on the bottom left and search enlisted then open file location should be there

1 Like

This is what it brought me to

Edit: Nvm, I got to the screen on the tutorial, thanks.

only files endend in bank

1 Like

its really not hard

just replace whit a wav file the sound who you want to change

for compress and rebuild use fmod bank 0.4

what about the asset bank files? I’ve found out the bank files without the word (asset) in them cause errors when extracting
example I have no errors when extracting sound files that say: (asset.bank)

Extract with the 7.zip, then an enlisted file will appear underneath it. move that to the mod folder you created and put it in that

what are you talking about? 7zip doesn’t work with bank files

It did with me. All I did was extract it from the compression and then move it to my downloads bar.

pls make a tutorial video… that would help ?