Where’s my slouch hat!

When I first unlocked the western allies guerrilla squad I was happy that we’ll get a Australian cosmetics but instead we got generic British stuff

But instead it was this

We had 3 different Australian squads 1 event and 2 prems and they have all the stuff what they actually had in the war

P14 (T) premium squad

Owen mk1 premium squad

Austen mk1 event squad

We have all of these guys that’s no longer obtainable when typing out this post but we can’t get the most iconic head wear with the Australians

or if you want the New Zealanders which again we got some of their clothes

19 Likes

Yea its been messed up since the test server

1 Like

Aussie Aussie Aussie!

Thanks for posting about this.

Ive found we cant even use the ‘Australian’ uniforms across squads which is very annoying.

I completely understand limiting customisation of German and Soviet guerilla squads since they have civilian clothes. However Australia and Japan squads have regular military uniforms so should be appearance options for all squads.

The hats are very important, as you say they are the way we identify them as Australians.

One more thing Id like to add to your post.

The first premium squad for USA-UK tech tree is the Sten Mk III. The squad has British Army peaked caps.

These are freely available as an appearance option for all squads despite being from a premium squad.

Hence there is zero reason for the slouch hats/digger hats and/or NZ lemon squeezer hats not to be appearance options for all squads.

The devs have stated that they have no interest in creating a separate UK-Commonwealth tech tree, therefore they should get off their backside and fix up this Western Allies tech tree.

**Give us appearance options for Australian, New Zealand, Canadian and British Indian squads at minimum. **
Furthermore, the new guerilla squad proves we can have a specifically Australian squad.

Therefore the Owen gun squad should be changed to Australians. Likewise the Ross rifle should be Canadians and Vickers-Berthier British Indians.
I believe the current Sten gun model is actually a Canadian one as well, so there’s another opportunity for a Canadian squad.

1 Like
1 Like

Yeah which still doesn’t make sense like as an event squad but issue is you have a dedicated anzak squad where’s the anzak clothes!

Also Canadians just wear the same uniforms as the British anyway but except the Canadian para troopers

1 Like