What will the „Rzhev“ map look like?

Hello comrades!

As i know the battle went from January 1942 until August 1943. Therefore i am kinda curious if it will be a snowy terrain or summer grass.

I hope it is like moscow but with way stronger snow, not just a copy paste with different buildings.
I would like it to have same or stronger snow like stalingrad tractor plant.

What do you think?

1 Like

from telegram.

3 Likes

Teaser from telegram:

Seems like Erika beat me to it.

1 Like

Great, more misery in snow and broken buildings…

2 Likes

So is hurtengen forest 2.0 and with fancy AA tracer, I was expecting something more open field and during spring honestly

2 Likes

These pictures might be from Rzhev too.

2 Likes

My beloved winter :purple_heart: I love winter camos so much, I am happy now.

2 Likes

Seems to have lots of copied stuff like the trees and burnt buildings that are from birch grove. The ruined buildings in the distance might be new

1 Like

The building in the distance are from the river church map, and the city conquest map both in Moscow

true.

i hope it’s at least big as omer / la perelle village.

even if it has empty spaces.

usually churches ( at least in moscow ) have the bells intact.

this one doesnt

(v assuming you’re talking about the one in a elevated position, or the one around the lake )

I hope is fully explorable like the city conquest map in Moscow, We’re every building are open and full of things

2 Likes

No the other one destroyed in the river map with the church I always forget the name, it was a conquest map

That’s map is disappeared…

yeah that’s what i’m saying, kamenka river where the church that is around the river and is intact there.
( well, mostly )

1 Like

Moscow 2.0

(Like Ardennes they will just reuses old objects and etc, and I guess there will be even less new ones, so I still can’t understand why they can’t add moded maps)

1 Like

Do you think is a church?

It look more like a segment of monastery internal wall or the base part of the church in ruin of ruoux, for me is a old tower

yeah i’m not sure that’s a church either.

i just pointed out that usually ,churches inside enlisted are, for the most part, intact.

1 Like

In Russia I guess there is no old towers than сhurches.(Bell towers)

1 Like

This is the cathedral in real life btw

2 Likes

yeah i guess that could be it

1 Like