What will the „Rzhev“ map look like?

Old tower in Russia want speak with you

They too narrow. And I guess it’s horde legacy, it’s not russian ones.(since it’s old caucasian ones)

Oh, shit, only now I released that’s is close to me and even in my region.

2 Likes

what else may we expect?

do you know any interesting location that we might see in enlisted?

( well, sort of a stretch there since Rzhev may not be that small )

Shame yourself I shouldn’t be the one tell you those thing :rofl:

2 Likes

Basically this the historical frontline

Bigger than anyone Dev ever did until now

No Rzhev just one of dozens second tier cities in my oblast.
So I have barely know even my capital.
This is one of the core regions of Russia, so there are many iconic cities here. But somehow I wasn’t interested in their history. And the sights. These are mostly churches. And maybe just historical centers in old empire style(18-19 centuries, like Pokrovskoe).

Because on map it’s not just Rzhev.

Not really.

2 Likes

The final part of battle of rzhev determinate the retreat of German from Moscow, so technically it should add everything (?) I mean who stop Dev to do it a bigger sandbox zone

1 Like

Fields, intricate trenches, occasional village, and occasional woods. If we are honest, it should look something out of the Ukraine-Russo conflict.

1 Like

Hurtengen forest as I said, trenches, fields and occasional woods, and spare building left and right

I would glad to see Kalinin, why not?
Although I can hardly say how it would differ from Stalingrad. A city on the Volga. With industrial plants (the largest wagon building plant). With houses preserved from empire times. But the size is smaller. That is, stylistically it would be about the same, with only some differences.

There still also some interesting building like Emperor palace.

1 Like

I would see danzing and Warsaw

1 Like

I love snow map tbh it nice to have more

Koningsberg
It’s old castles would be look interesting.

And some new mechanics like call heavy artillery to breach these fortifications.(well, large-caliber tanks like IS-2 could do the same)

1 Like

It looks like a great map, i really want to play on it, but i think it looks a bit like a volokolamsk terrain with other building placements…

I wish it was more open…

2 Likes

Hurtgen had no fields because it was all forest. There were no occasional woods; it was all forest.

Do you played hurtengen in game?

Yes, but have you seen Hurtgen Forest in real life?

No, but we are talking of in-game map not real life one, and be sure this new map as well would be in line with other

My mistake, I thought you were talking about the actual Hurtgen Forest. But even then, Hurtgen in-game doesn’t look like Hurtgen in real life :frowning:

1 Like