What weapon to get with Gold Order?

Conders is a lot of fun.

Breda PG can’t hit 50% of their bullets at mid ranges and lathi is inferior to mg13 and other mg35 that is a pretty much a slightly upgraded mg13 (still not worth it) that he will unlock very soon so waste of a Gold Order. Agree about Conders it’s a great smg.

1 Like

Both are good choices as I own four of the 1929 and the WAR’s. I guess what people should buy depends on the factions and levels they want to play. Here is one level two squad I have using all BP weapons. I have all four of the BP weapons for the 1929 Thompson, the M24 MG and the S&M semi auto. The M24 machine gun I like a lot better then the Bren gun, and until DF decides to drop one of the BAR’s to level 2 I will continue to use it over any of the default level 2 MG’s

1 Like

Im not planning on going up high BR in the near future so i think some good BR II things should be priority, it will take quite a long time before i can run any high BR lineup, also im not too interested on Allies or Germany BR V gear … most likely there it is just M2 Carbine or STG-44 spam anyways, so i wouldnt need any GO weapon along that.

Mainly im looking for decent II-IV Gear … but with BR III facing up BR V same as a BR IV im more towards II or IV Gear.

But from what i see the BSA Thompson seem to be the one to pick up now.

1 Like

always look what you faction is lacking in at each BR and get weapons according to that.
I am planning to buy some of those BR3 semi autos, because it deals more damage than poor G41 which doesnt kill reliably in one shot. BR5 weapons are so powerful, that there is no need to get something there, but some of them high capacity semi autos at BR4 arent quite bad.

People love BARs, so those Axis BARs might be worth a pick - if you play more aggressively ofc, if you like slower defensive playstyle, MG34 is already great.

The Semi auto Breda is pretty great at BR4 tho - yes its kinda inaccurate, but you can spam fire it with decent damage. Mondragon is the same thing - even bigger magazine, but pretty strong recoil - not a problem tho IF you can manage that.

Isnt the burst breda br 5 tho?