What was so bad about being able to stack sand bags on top of each other?

Personally, I enjoyed it as I could barricade places of entry to a point or to my rally location. But even if they were stacked, you could throw an explosive pack at the bottom sandbag, and it would end up destroying both simultaneously. I got excited thinking it was a new feature, but sadly it wasn’t.

Why was this removed? Did anyone else like being able to stack sandbags?

5 Likes

Seem to remember quite a few staircases to heaven sort of examples :stuck_out_tongue:
And maybe about bags on top of MG nests, makes you pretty hard to take out?,
i had nothing to do with it, or anything getting nerfed.
well like everything they get stuffed due to what some considered ill use?
I miss the part where you stick in window, and draw upwards and it would fill the whole window with the sand bag, now there’s always a gap, ofc which can be used also, but i liked it other way for sure

3 Likes

I guess it was removed because people managed to get on top of roofs and such - but since we have paratroopers now, this isn’t considerable as glitching anymore…

3 Likes

Nice point
Exactly i mean i could drop a roof, take engineer and still build a fortress(ok it was just a few sandbags, spaced out, didn’t have time to build), like i did in while playing USSR, and just sit on roof anyway

So the reason for restricting stacking is gone.

Berlin had buildings with inaccessible floors that allowed you to put a rally down in a spot the other team had no way of reaching.

The hole out was also conveniently next to the objective.

I’ll let you guess which buildings in the map allow you to do this.

2 Likes

This is what was bad about it:

5 Likes

Did you build that? nice work :smile:

1 Like

Enlisted backrooms

4 Likes

There’s no reason for us not to have stackable sandbags back especially since we have paratroopers and almost all campaigns now and when it comes to the enemies heavily fortifying a position that just means your team has to work together to clear them out.

1 Like
2 Likes

Never realized there so bloody long :rofl:
he dun by 3rd shot, i am laying down :smile:

2 Likes

No - just google stacked sandbags for enlisted and choose any picture…

1 Like