What’s ur opinion on rereleasing event squads as a paid for squad?

I talked with some dude that’s getting all mad but he said that he would take even if he has to pay money for them

Now the question is that would you guys do the same or you would rather wait for Dark Flow To rerelease the event squads as a event thing

1 Like

I feel like I saw a thread yesterday on the exact same topic.
My answer is that the event squads should be lined up in the store. The old battle pass weapons should also be put back in the store.

2 Likes

Personally I think the battle pass guns can be put up for a limited time type deal but event squads I think should come back or through other means I don’t think actually buying them looks good or squads like the Asten doesn’t make any sense to put behind a paywall

In my opinion, event squads should be sold in the store at the start of the event.
Since you can already buy it with money only on the day the event ends, I don’t see a problem with keeping it permanently on the store.
Those who “don’t have the time but have the money” should use the store.
If they want to make the event squad again a prize for the event they can do so. Just that then people will have the opportunity to get it for free again.

Personally I don’t agree that’s a bad incentive to give players

“Why grind when you can skip it”

Darkflow is very good at rewarding VETS and long time players. (which I think is great)

But at the same time, sucks for anyone coming later, or missed because of “life”

Personally I would like a Battlepass/event squad system like Conquerors blade or Hell divers. Where you can swap seasons/events at will and complete them at your pace (maybe slightly more grind required)

Then there is always a carrot to work for

I think it would be good if they just repeat the old events - give another squads of paratroopers with Vickers / FG-42 with grenade launcher / Japanese paratroopers / Horn StG and so on.

Apparently, Darkflow is not very good at making money.

If I remember correctly, and it has been some time since I remember reading it, but it was mentioned some time ago that they do plan on re-releasing old premium and event squads but generally they would be more difficult to get than the first time in order to still keep those squads somewhat rare and unique. And also, that they would only do it 1-2 years after the initial release of the squad.

Again though, this is me somewhat remembering something mentioned in a news post at some point in the past. So I wouldnt take this as official