What’s new on YouTube: #5

In this new digest, we continue to bring you the most interesting reviews, news, guides and other videos dedicated to our game.

Do you upload interesting content to YouTube? We’ll find you.

AIR SUPPORT IS INCOMING | BY HEYQUADRO

This guide is intended for pilots who have already mastered plane controls but still don’t know how to effectively assist their team from the sky.

HeyQuadro will teach you how to spot enemy tanks, what you can do to avoid being shot from behind, and how to use your aircraft as effectively as possible.

And remember, you still need to be on the ground too. Don’t forget to build rally points!

BLUE PILL OR RED PILL? | BY MAJORMCDONALDS

You just unlocked the new AS-44, and want to know all about the gun before buying it for your soldiers? Well, MajorMcDonalds can help you decide.

In this video, he will tell you about the AS-44’s history and characteristics, how it feels in-game, and… Is it actually better than the Fedorov?

THE STORY OF PANZER CREW | BY FACE_TAC

“We knew him for less than a minute but it feels like we know him for our entire life.”… That’s true! FACE_TAC made a truly dramatic video about the battles of a soldier in Enlisted.

Do you have any favorite soldiers, who have come a long way, fighting with you in the toughest battles? Feel free to tell us about them in the comments!

17 Likes

intro-1640184659

3 Likes

33XL@F})WD8JQ0I}S0K
Please, tell us something about merge update, I beg you.

36 Likes

Lmao that gif

3 Likes

We are still preparing some news about it, one of them is very important с:

13 Likes

Good to know, thank you.

1 Like

Cool but when

6 Likes

2ymnsc
SOON™ (foreseeably in this century, but I wouldn’t bet my life on it)

5 Likes

me:
waiting

2 Likes

It’s stupid that they made it AS-44 a campaign unlock which is borderline a copy pasted STG at this point if they want STG so bad just play Germans instead of having a copy pasted STG for the Soviets.

3 Likes

Well, if whe take both weapons withaut upgrade (i used both) the fedorov win hand down, the unrealistic performance (higher damage,low recoil and low dispersion) make here currently the best all rounder automatic weapons of the game

2 Likes

okey

It’s just additional options. I see nothing wrong with both, now that HA stuff is out of the picture. It’s simple, if you don’t like them, just do like I do, don’t use them…

My assaulters are all equipped with the Papasha. Because it’s iconic, and I don’t need anything else.

1 Like

I want to play end game but the Soviets are gonna be spamming stolen panzerfaust broken fedorov In a copy pasted STG which was fine as a premium squad but as a campaign unlock there’s major problems with that.

1 Like

ah, okey!

Not really.

I use ppsh41 on my end game squads, like I said. This smg is so potent, that I feel like those 2 AR are not necessary to compete. Almost like sidegrades. Sure Fedov might be a bit broken… But, we just don’t really need it.

Heck, in Stalingrad, where axis has the choice of captured ppsh41 or mkb42h, I still give my assaulters captured ppsh41 instead. My Soviets keep the Papasha as usual.

At those end game lvls, everything is already so lethal that it just ends up being a question of preferences.

4 Likes

No

2 Likes

“It is canceled lol!”

3 Likes

Blasphemy! This is the house of Kiraly!

1 Like

I use some in Moscow :stuck_out_tongue:

Kiraly is nice but… I just prefer captured ppsh41. The Danuvia needs more recoil control, since I love to shoot from a safer distance, It only really works with really small taps of the trigger to hit my mark with it… With the 717, or Soviet 41, It’s a lil better, recoil is more bearable and since a small tap spits more rounds, there’s better chances for me to hit the head with it…

But in the end, it’s really just a question of preferences as I said earlier. At those lvls, everything is lethal!

1 Like