What is wrong with this game?

kinda meh… not really noticeable…

1 Like

If you play in a group and coordinate, you can beat these weak victory farmers. Veteran advice: those name decorators are more to look at than rank :eyes:

3 Likes

every game through the week 1 sided as much as 2 to 10

Game is dead and full of only subhumans these days
Both through said animals ruining for normal players and devs utter inaction to do anything about the game in a timely fashion
Nevermind polishing things up like the netcode so you’re not playing at an internal 300ms desynch fest which has only become an issue in the last year or so after those “DDOS Mitigations”

Should we restrict things so people can’t just spam utter goon gear and shit up the game for others?
No lets just sell items at an incredible markup to milk the game in a short term cashgrab

Its not just faction hopping, even playing the winning ones isn’t fun anymore with how all the chaff left and its just asiatics and obnoxious tryhards

2 Likes

But yet you still have an active account to post on the forum hmm

1 Like

Think before you speak, mate

3 Likes

Game is dead is just naysaying bollocks, I think if you don’t like it that much, you stop playing, unless you are a masochist, like suffering… game needs work, been there from CBT and these posts just get on my nerves, no offence. Don’t like it, leave don’t post, moaning with reason is welcomed however :wink:

1 Like

Dead game is a clearly hyperbolic statement, but that’s the trajectory its on. It has been absolutely PISSING players away since before the merge took place and its only gotten worse.

It needs a lot of work in a much quicker fashion than Darkflow is willing to put in.

2 Likes

I no longer believe these players at all.
These days I have had a series of games in which the teammates are terrible,
I have won because I gave my maximum effort. I will summarize the gameplay of these players who constantly complain that they don’t win.

1: They are incapable of building a rally

2: They never flank the enemy and do not look for enemy spawn points to reduce the enemy’s firepower and be able to take the objectives without having considerable casualties.

3 They do not mark anything at all, tanks, troop movement, they are incapable of building an anti-tank cannon, if they see an enemy tank that is punishing their team considerably, nor anti-aircraft weapons that reduce the initiative of the tanks.
4 They will never fight the objective, they always stay behind cultivating kills that do not contribute anything to the team (snipers, tanks adding kills far from the objective area and do not protect the team from the other tanks.

5 In defense mode, everyone is outside the objective camping.

Enlisted can give an unskilled player a chance to win if they are smart.

But Enlisted will not allow you to win if you do not have skill and nor the ability to stop a little in the game and think about what to do to win.
If you have no skill play like a person with brains that’s all

It is impossible for there to be PLAYERS with an 80% win rate and there are players who cannot win a game Use your brain, enlisted is not call of duty

AI actually does all 4 of the 5. They really are players, casuals are just that bad.

4 Likes

rocky stats, newbie.

1 Like

Yes I am newbie players
But. I always win, even when Germany had the same low population problem I won 60% of my games with Germany. 80% of games with Allies and USSR. I play alone, and I’m not a premium player. I don’t have a single premium squad, I play with what enlisted has given me.

My stats guess which faction is unplayable.

2 Likes

When axis had the same problem it reached 55 58% playing alone, you can win with allies. just play with a group of friends and that’s it

Personally I blame the player base. Even if we achieve total balance between nations based on weapons and whatnot. This game will remain unbalanced forever due to the player base.

1 Like

Matchmaking, proper one can solve it, that takes into account things such as played hours, k/d ratio, performance overall, etc. Players moving should not be an issue, because it is normal, the matchmaking however is not normal

This isn’t very accurate. Even if you are a good player, it’s tough to carry the team

Game is dead and full of only subhumans these days

the trouble is there are no substitutes, at least on console
requirements to be an Enlisted like

Squad based gameplay, not a squad or real players the squad is mine

is an FPS not RTS or other type of game

has vehicles and planes

you can play different classes and change loadouts

i cant think of another game with but a fraction of these

and yes squad gameplay is a must, there are plenty of single soldier fps i am not looking for Cod or battlefield