What I think the devs should do the the next content update

I’ve been noticing a pattern that I’ve been a bit concerned about

That in recent updates infantry been put into bit of a back burner where every content update there’s more vehicles than guns

Right now I think they’re mostly good what I wanna see is more focus towards infantry firearms because factions like the Western Allies and Japan haven’t got any good high br AT launchers since the merger and in case of Western allies not much rifle variety

I think the next content update which when ever it comes instead of being more willing to add more tank you should add more firearms and AT launchers maybe buff AT rifles

5 Likes

I would love a patch focused on customisation and sub factions. Mainly because as far as infantry goes, we have most of the iconic stuff already.

To avoid the power creep of continuously adding End tree “protoypes/paper” to BR 5, I would prefer Focusing on side grades/options in BR 1-4…like France, Hungary, Romania, Italy, Finland, etc etc

There are many great threads full of gear for these subfactions

And Customisation would be a big boon to infantry. Still waiting for a better system so I can Have Proper Italian uniforms in more than just Tunisia.

18 Likes

Yeah but the issue is when high br tank battle are straight up unfair for infantry something should be done

Why again western allies and Japan haven’t been given high br AT launchers? Since launch when Germany has a direct advantage over western allies the Panzerfaust 100 can front pen a tiger 2 but the M9 can barely pen the tiger E

Not opposed to better AT launchers for Allies at all. I would also like a better AT rifle for Allies (semi auto)

I would like to see the Italians in Stalingrad, although idk if they ever fought in Rzhev. Either way it’d still be cool seeing Italians.

Also I think they should give the Italians and the British more winter uniforms. iirc, the Americans got their winter camos from the British, so it only makes sense to give them the winter uniforms. And for Italian winter uniforms, I think just an overcoat would be good enough.

1 Like

The M9 bazooka is horrible we don’t need a single made event AT rifle

How about a full auto handheld m2 browning

Doesn’t matter, Italian speaking soldiers, Italian tanks, Italian guns and Italian aircraft all show up regardless not to mention premium squads.
If Soviets can run around with 1943 SMGs and Germans with 1945 rifles in 1941, why Italians shouldn’t fight in Moscow or Rzhev when they historically fought on the Eastern.

1 Like

I just want the following things:

1. ARs for the US and Japan at BR V.
  2. Better AT options for the US and Japan at BR V.
  3. A belt-fed MG for the Germans at BR V.
  4. Super Pershing for the US at BR V.
  5. An attacker aircraft with bombs and rockets for Japan at BR V.
1 Like

Russians already have a br4 launcher but YS Japan needs something at least

But not as much as Ofenrohr.

We need proper Italian uniform for the eastern front for that

1 Like