What has happened to Japanese after update?

Did something happen to the Japanese after the update? I lose almost every single match. It can’t be that the U.S has a crappy team every darn game. It’s almost impossible now…makes me sometimes feel like I want to stop playing because it’s just so silly now. They seem god-like now and I don’t understand…did they get god-gene or something added to them? Even germans are not so difficult. Any thoughts or facts on this please?

The Japanese campaign is essentially dead so unless some major changes happen there’s no point in playing that campaign

1 Like

What happened with the excellent teamwork within the defenders of the turd reich?

2 Likes

We lost them to the ticket balance in the past and we’re still recovering our lost numbers but unfortunately most of them have defected.

And we’re not as dead as the Japanese faction so I guess that’s something

1 Like

Don’t know what you’re talking about, look at these Japanese

9 gold rank players, premiums, high tier weapons

Veteran players are stacking Japanese BR4; making it easy to win because no one is playing USA BR 4. On the other hand, when playing japanese low BR, you get stomped by sherman.

1 Like

Extremely rare. I get to play against Japanese teams like this once out of every 30 battle.

Well Japanese br 4 players are also gone. I rarely lose against Japan at br 4.

I rarely lose as JPN4. Most US i face play BR3. Lot of them quit when they realize it`s high tier.
Think this will end when Japan gets BR5 stuff, because that will certainly not be an advantage for Japan.

It won’t because br 3 is simply a roulette. But br 5 Americans will be really happy.

as I said