What happened to the player base?

USSR is currently unpopular and if they meet Br5 Japan weapons we will no see alive soviet squads

Ah, sweet sweet Commie suffering. And this time I don’t even have to deal with fighting the Russians and STILL get to enjoy watching ya’ll burn to the ground. Feels good

No what will happen is Russian forum will start crying, and then japs will probably see a nerf.

Thinking of it that way, I feel its in my interest to have them face the jap

1 Like

Its my view as a german mains. Im did not touched USSR for maybe a year or two.
Anyways do you have fun playing against bots in Pacific?

Plenty of weebs still in the Pacific

That has completely to do with the devs giving Jap 1970s full 6mm magnum M16s and nothing else.

I actually think Soviets have at least some chance; the IS2 can actually take the HoRi and the DPS on AVT and Federov comes close to the M16 Magnum/Hei auto; unlike the M2

Murika on the other hand is in purgatory till further notice.

1 Like

Axis Germany got a new Engineer Squad from the event. Axis Japan got new weapons and BR V introduction. Then you have the zombie mode … that is for ways I will not understand, popular pulling from those in the queues.

Or they could simply do much needed adjustments on japs and give US that super Pershing already.

These all make sense but also maybe the fact that one nation got a Federov Avtomat with 30rd clip avail to every soldierever, with a bipod, bayonet + 10%dmg buff over federov (although same ammo) and 20%ROF/DPS buff. :japanese_goblin:

AKA bat shit crazy teknology decades ahead of everyone else.

Or they could simply do much needed adjustments on japs and give US that super Pershing already.

Agree, and the helpers have said more stuff for Murika is in the pipeline

I think you are confusing the AVT 40 with the Avtomat. The Federov Avtomat is not usable by the majority of troop types.

Well at the end of the day enlisted player are all farmers.

No no im comparing it to the Fed Avtomat; since both are a 6.5mm arisaka catridge automatic rifle.

Except Hei auto is usable by 60% more troopers in a squad + all the other buffs mentioned in above paragraph.

The rifle as currenlty stands; is Broken level OP. No nation can output as much DPS, per soldier or total per player as Japan currently.

Me (and most players by stats on reddit some US main posted) leave Jap US Br5 matches (avg 6-8 leaves) because balancing as currently stands is fked.

1 Like

If you wanna blame anyone blame DF for putting Japan where it doesn’t belong

1 Like