What happened to premium vehicles received with Battle Pass?

Hey thanks… Any way to find out which vehicle I bought? They had different skinned vehicles of the same type, and I wouldn’t remember which one exactly.

1 Like

I just look as you suggested, but don’t see them. Did they do away with the historical skins? Both tanks I bought had historical skins.

1 Like

yeah i remember my first event item, had to wait like 3 months before i even had the squad. to see what i had got.
It will show up once you unlock squad that uses them.

1 Like

The regular version vehicles, got regular paint, it’s probably what you’re looking at.

To find out:
1- Say you bought the best gold vehicle in the game, which is of course the Canadian Sherman “Bomb” (that is powered by moose power instead of measly horse power):

You know the base regular vehicle, is a Sherman M4A2.

2- Go into research tab, and find the regular M4A2:

3- Now you must find which squad can equip the tank normally. To do so, find the very latest tank unlock, with lil troops icon on it:

On the unlock, click the squad button to get info on which squad you unlock there. In this case, the squad is the 48th Royal blahblahblah.

4 - Just select the squad… and voila! you found the gold order vehicle you bought!

1 Like

I appreciate all your help and input, but maybe I didn’t make myself clear.

I didn’t mean one of the premium squads, I meant Battle Pass unique vehicles. As part of the Battle Pass rewards, you can earn a GOLD vehicle token that lets you buy a unique vehicle which I believe was associated with the battle itself.

For example if while playing in the old system Berlin battle as Germany, you entered “SHOP”, then “Battle Pass”, then “Unique Vehicle”, you could browse all the unique German vehicles for the Berlin Battle. I purchased two unique vehicles, but couldn’t use them because my squads hadn’t reached the required level yet. Will I still have access to those unique vehicles with the merge?

Thanks again.

2 Likes

In our slang, we call them Golden order vehicles.

Yes, you will have access. You don’t have to worry about anything. But obviously, you’ll have to research and obtain their correspondent squads.

More information about which squad do you need to unlock for specific vehicle (if you remember which vehicle you have purchased back then) you can find here:
https://forum.enlisted.net/en/t/enlisted-resource

1 Like

Believe i understood?

And so, as the Event order and the golden order, will not appear until you unlock squad that uses them.

1 Like

Hey Adamnpee, thanks for your help. The problem is when I look under “Shop”/“BattlePass”/“Unique Vehicles”, there are only a few choices that come up now.

I’m guessing that is because they are no longer being filtered by battle, but by the one armor squad I currently have in my roster.

Before the merge the Golden order vehicles that you could choose from depended on which battle you were searching in. According to the message I received when I purchased the unique vehicles, I had to progress the battle they were purchased in to a certain level before I could use them.

I get how this might not be clear, but I don’t know how else to explain it.

1 Like

I think you do understand, but is there a way to actually see the unique vehicles I purchased? Like shouldn’t it be in my inventory somewhere? Like I said, now that the merge is done, we can no longer see the unique vehicles based on the battle. I guess what your maybe saying is go to the squads panel and select it in the research panel?

1 Like

Quite a bunch of GO vehicles were discontinued from the shop.
That’s something that always happens with new BP season. The oldest ones are going to be discontinued and new ones added.

So you will still be able to acces vehicles you bought once you’ll get right squad. But you can’t buy old GO vehicles that were removed from BP shop. (Unless devs decides to bring them back during some special event)

Btw. With release of merge, they removed more GO vehicles than normally. Mostly because there was many variants of them same vehicles or the vehicle had camo which wouldn’t look good in certain campaigns.
For example, Tunisian Pz IV F1 which had desert camo was removed from BP shop.

There is no way as far as i know, which isn’t much :smile:

1 Like

Thanks guys, I’m going to combine what all 3 of you said to see if I can first find the squad I need, then the tank I purchased. Cheers.

3 Likes

You could prolly save time, and ask for a @ helper @Bigote0070

1 Like

Yeah I think that is what I am going to have to do because I just checked, and I can’t find a way to see unique vehicles I purchased. I have a Gold token right now that I could use, but if I use it where do I find the unique vehicle?

When I unlock the 201 Panzer Reg/23 Panzer D. It is a Tanker II class, so will the unique vehicles show in the list of available vehicles for that squad? I think that is what you are saying. And the only way to see it is to unlock that squad.

Yes
as most gold orders/event orders, were like lvl 18 in say the old campaigns, before they could be used, ie tanker2 etc
I had the P-47 event thing, and it was not ill i unlocked the squad tree, i could use the p=47, even though it didn’t need a pilot, as it came with its own.

Edit: If you remember the Gold item you got, just ask someone, they tell you which squad you need to help oyu see where you at, or how far you need to go :smile:

You can use link I shared for that. You just need to open the data sheet and look for “squads” tab.

This is where you can find what squad is using which vehicle.
Example:

1 Like

Look into all your tank squads, maybe it’s on any squad

If definitly dissapeared, send a ticket to tech support

https://support.gaijin.net/hc/en-us/categories/201791325-Enlisted

I expected a different answer from you tbh, thinking somehow, you knew about stuff,
and that if someone gets a br v gold order, but dose not have the squad, even unlocked,
there is no way to see it, till you unlock said squad

What will they tell him, when/if he submits, looking for a lost item?

1 Like

You can find the squad you need on the enlisted resources spreadsheet on the ‘squads’ page, which lists which tanks each squad can use. All the gold order tanks are listed on their respective nations tank page as well.

From there you an go in game and look them up on the campaign tree to see how far away you are from unlocking them.

Oh, that simple?

Then, yes, you will no problems :slight_smile: