What do you think the next event will be?

I can’t imagine what it will be like, but it will be another fun and daunting event.
Personally, I think it’s time for a redistribution event for the squads and weapons that were given out at the old event.

I want a very simple event to get engineering squads. Now the tasks are long and moreover, the rewards are just crap. A squad with no at, with terrible soldier characteristics. With a terrible appearance(pouches from FG 42 on people with weapons with magazines from stg) and bugs

4 Likes

Maybe some event APCs for America and Japan to mirror the ones that Germany and USSR got.

Another round of paratroopers is also likely. The lack of low BR german paratroopers gets often complained about in the community and they seem weirdly insistent on keeping that italian para squad at BR4.

idk, I’d rather have some sort of ‘redistribution system’ be part of every event.
Like maybe instead of getting the two new squads you can choose to get one legacy squad instead?

2 Likes

as far as we know,

we “are” still waiting for the engineers with equippable ARs, for all factions if not mistaken,

and new APC event squad related ( germany and US confirmed )

5 Likes

( you know what’s funny? they used to work before the merge update. like, in the editor, you were able to see the green tunic underneath the ghillie. now, 10 meters and you start seeing some ghosts black magery )

3 Likes

for me the only request is that it is not with specific tasks but with scores as always (this type of event burned me so much that after taking the Russian squad I never touched the game again)

maybe the “Ascari del cielo” ( Sky Ascari) could be a good low level squad and would give more Italian content since Italian units have practically disappeared from the tech tree

castelbenito-2

3 Likes

I hope the next event will be

“A well deserved rest for commanders after unpleasant grind events!”

13 Likes

A simple event
DF either give out or have discounted squad slots :slight_smile:

1 Like

I dont know but a japanese BR 5 paratrooper armed with STG-44s perhaps
maybe The 1st Yokosuka SNLF as these are para marines we will get to why in a second

And navy bought six Stg-44s(MP-44s) it would be cool to give them in a event

1 Like

The next event is 25 games a day, 3000 soldier kills an hour, and 52 vehicle kills a minute to unlock rewards

2 Likes

it would be nice but we already know what awaits us soon

SHUT UP ! DON’T GIVE THEM ANY IDEAS !

2 Likes

This is an illustration on display at the Maizuru Repatriation Memorial Museum in Japan, drawn by a Japanese soldier who experienced a POW camp in Ukraine.

“We lost the war, but not in sumo wrestling.”
The caption reads.
A captured Japanese soldier and a Soviet soldier are facing off in a sumo match, with German POWs in the background wearing pajamas and cheering them on.
It appears that a sumo tournament was being held in the camp between the Soviets, Germans, and Japanese.

SO, let’s drop the guns and have a sumo wrestling match-up for our next event. That is historically accurate.
Or a karaoke showdown between Japanese and Soviet soldiers.

1 Like

Reverses what will happen in 2023.
Give players a year off and developers 1 year of overtime.

Wurmframe vault style events would be kind of cool
But I have a feeling next even will be 20 games a day