Western Allies Voiceover mod

The players charging isn’t changed, just the NPC’s because there were using like, 1 second noises for “charging” which made them sound out of breath. And I just made it a collection of BF V sounds because that’s what I had access to sorry. xwx

I realise thanks to a friend, Mega may have not been updating the download like I hoped it had so it’s been version 1 this whole time, hopefully now the updates I pushed are actually available to download.

1 Like

Hi, did you manage to use any of those BF voicelines?

not really, my PC just flat out refused to download it for whatever reason so. haven’t looked sorry. x.x

@ErikaKalkbrenner did you send those BFV sounds?

I don’t know if those BFV files have Russian VO?

@AutumnBlu here are Russian voicelines from BF1

Not sure if you speak Russian/can import them based on context (there are some things to avoid like WW1 era “your excellence” address towards the officer).

Maybe I will do that one day.
If you could send me just the original Russian VO files to be replaced, that would be nice.

yes.

1/2 weeks ago or so.

they don’t.

That’s weird because iirc there was Russian VO files for sure

I have BFV installed right now as well as Rmod tool if you know how to get them?

1 Like

the version that i have unfortunately did not had them

Yeah it’s just British and German stuff, and I’ve been in a bit too low motivation and mood to listen to every voice line, they’re not so neatly divided as “soldier 1,2,3” etc it’s more of just voice lines.

Ok I extracted 2449 Russian voiceover lines, does anyone have the names/list of the actually used ones ingame?
Like “construct a rally point”, “need enemy coordinates” etc?
@Bigote0070 @能能能能许世友

all vo_player_enlisted who start in 1

Sorry, what do you mean “start with 1”?

For instance these 3 are definitely all used (01, 02 and 03)

I created BF1 wavs, renamed them in accordance with Enlisted’s naming, when I click Rebuild in Fmod Bank Tools an error appears.

How do I import new wavs into a bank file?

@AutumnBlu @Bigote0070 @能能能能许世友

Put the files on the fmod folder

There are 2 folders for bank and wav

Ok I figured out how to import files.

Now then, what is the difference between
vo_enemy_enlisted_soldier01_hooray_01.wav,
vo_enemy_enlisted_soldier02_hooray_01.wav,
vo_enemy_enlisted_soldier03_hooray_01.wav and
vo_player_enlisted_soldier_hooray_01.wav?

Player = player taunt

Enemy= 3rd person taunts (You Friends and enemys)

So soldier 1 2 3 is just for randomisation?

soldier 01 02 and 03 was the 3rd person audio (you mates/enemies)

Yeah I mean i can assign audio files A B C to soldier 1, D E F to soldier 2 and G H I to soldier 3 so that they always shout different stuff, that’s the idea right?

Yep
generally voicefiles have 9 hoorays, you can make variations or 9 different voices

1 Like