Well this is the firts USSR topic

I like ussr is my fav country but need better stuff in berlin. Thank you👍

4 Likes

Do you tho? i mean you guy got AS 44 and RPD 44 already is there like anymore reason for that?

8 Likes

Is this irony?

6 Likes

we wouldn’t know of such thing

What USSR need is a dedicated playerbase like Normandy Allies do.

7 Likes

I’m probably the only Russian playing USSR or did… need some tryhards to come and save Berlin soviets

3 Likes

Better/more players?

5 Likes

Berlin.
Gold ol’ Berlin.
How’s that fake AK 47

PPSH > all

1 Like

What the Soviet army in Berlin needs is a faster capture speed and more manpower.
not a weapon
Because the difference in the former really almost ruined the Battle of Berlin.

1 Like

For real?

Legit having post war gun is not enough? Prototype? Logistic impossible to maintain gun?Failed test weapons? Captured weapon? Planes with rocket? Every weapon with a bayonet if possible?T34/85 as starter when the opponent gets Crippled Pz IV J? Better ticket recover and faster captured? Legit overall better weapons and the campaign with the best starting weapon of all campaign…

You guys seems handholdingis not enough now illustrate me, cuz the last time you guys ask for the IS2 1944, the Devs gave exactly what you wanted, ironicallt or not, doesn’t make it magically reload faster, but hey, Tiger II H wasn’t planned for the trade off do you?

The Devs been doing all the shite favor the Soviets, they didn’t even hide that fact anymore

They added the MkB42 for Fedorov
They added the StG44 because of AS44
They added MG15 because of RD44
They added Tiger II H because of IS2 1944

Is never the otherway around

6 Likes

The problem is: i cant know if OP is sarcastic or really think soviet in berlin are outgunned, in all case…

5 Likes

Ofc they are. No auto gun has less than 30 bullets.

2 Likes

I approve just because of the Italian answer.

I haven’t read the rest of the thread.

4 Likes

For you I’m just an OP? :melting_face:

We need to work on that

It would be nice if the battle of kursk campaign is added.

1 Like

Pretty weird statement since they added Stg primarily to Normandy campaign.

4 Likes

Oh yes, that absolutely justify the existence of AS 44 as normal unlock in Berlin, good job son

No, I mean they added StG44 in Berlin because of AS44

Lmao, these guys who can’t get over AS lol. It’s basically as similarly HA as Fedorov is.

2 Likes

Agree, I think we should delete both in this game

2 Likes