Welcome to the Alpha test team

Okay I take your points, it just still seems a bit mad to play through an entire campaign with broken AI. That’s a ton of hours, and I only brought it up since your previous post where you said you’d completed Tunisia then started Normandy but gave up because it was just as bad. I can’t imagine putting myself through all that with how frustrated I feel about the AI squads - it would drive me nuts very quickly. I only continue playing this game due to the alternative options which I can still enjoy.

That’s actually not what I said about Normandy.
I said it’s even far worse. So any perspective for a better just died a sudden death.

Application sent. waiting for the opportunity to make the game better :grinning:

Greetings, commanders! We want to thank everyone who filled out the form!
The first wave of invites to the alpha test team has been sent out - check your email! You will find further instructions in the letter.

5 Likes

Lets Hope everyone that got accepted does a wonderful job and step by step, we have a better game.

baby steps.

1 Like

I got a private message from a developer, asking for my email for “further cooperation”. I sent him the email as a private message back, but i got no answer, and nothing via email since days :frowning: May could any of you forum helpers help me?
@_Movmav @James_Grove