Weapons and vehicles of the "Rzhev" update

well as long as the update dont brick up the event again then it should be A-OK

otherwise i will have 4 nickels.

Wild guess thought.

Super Pershing, will be premium.

:no_mouth:

1 Like

i came to the same conclusion, darkflow is terrible at communicating, and nobody here is willing to call them out on it

just take your new events and forget about it, darkflow already did

3 Likes

Hope not. Doesnt make sense, its the true opposite of the king tiger, is 2 etc

7 Likes

That would be the T29

4 Likes

I don’t care much for new jumbo, but seeing it’s what we got, Yeah, it will be premium :sweat_smile:

In that case Pershing with T99 rocket device has to be TT tank.

At least people wouldn’t no longer be crying about how calliope is p2w.

2 Likes

darkflow is happy to paywall paratroopers and iconic vehicles like the sdfkz 251 and m3 half track, so don’t hold your breath

3 Likes

Didnt fight. That one would be premium

I like it. Got that nice stabiliser, good after pen damage…but yeah…not vs tiger 2 H

1 Like

also chi-ha and chi-he, which are the most common japanese tanks (except the tragic ha-go)

3 Likes

If you don’t mind ping any helper regarding this :slight_smile:

Neither did Japanese tanks outside of the Ha Go, but here we are
And I wouldn’t mind it being a premium, I was simply stating the direct contemporary to the King Tiger would be the T29 is all

2 Likes

IMG_2714
IMG_2716
Gun stats fully upgraded, in case you haven’t seen them yet

12 Likes

Every faction got something they asked for, even Soviets got premium KV-2 that has been requested for ages now, but Germany got reused asset 2nd time in a row.

When will Axis get stuff they asked for? the Italian tanks/aircraft, cool classics like the Stuka G or that damn 100 round MG42.

14 Likes

yeah but asking the helpers for answers is like shaking a magic 8 ball, not that i blame them because they’re probably under some NDA

3 Likes

I don’t think I have good karma with them.

2 Likes

And chi-to is never deployed, just like ho-ri. Why don’t DF also add the Maus then if this logic is followed?

So KV-2 (1939) will be regular vehicle?

1 Like

Yes if you pay gold

that pretty nice i will grind for them when they release