Weapons and vehicles of the "Rzhev" update

So when the update will drop @James_Grove can you give us anything

For the tank or whatever you want to call it

yea i will buy it whenever it go on discount

Do you plan to add a spectator feature to custom games and give the custom game host the ability to forcefully remove certain users?

1 Like

When it’s ready

2 Likes

Hey, Shiivex.

Can you please ask devs for me if there’s any plan to lower BR of chi-nu. Since we are getting Chi-to finally, there’s no reason why Chi-nu should stay at BR4. Just look at its stats. Stat wise it’s somewhere between BR2 and BR3 in comparison to tanks of other factions.

6 Likes

Cool

and look, i need to rant, darkflow keeps shoveling out meager updates with a handful of new toys and everybody cheers and gets distracted, nobody puts their foot down and demands better treatment, better communication

enlisted is going down a path of failure, and everybody’s playtime, gold, progress, etc wont mean anything once the game is dead

8 Likes

›76mm Jumbo to fight King Tigers
Just as goofy ahh balance as War Thunder I see

4 Likes

You got me there all right

That would end will

Anyway does the flak truck get air aiming reticle? just curious if not then i will still try to shoot at air anyway

4 Likes

Yes

Do you have flakpanzer 1

The T20 and KV-2 will make the player base a little better. Thanks.

1 Like

3rd dev server on warthunder. Their patches are mostly aligned. I figure less than a week.

3 Likes

As always, soon c:

4 Likes

It’s been 7 months, I don’t think it’s an issue of being “ready”. Why the delay and lack of info?

Instant PTSD.

13 Likes

Germany hasn’t been allowed to punch down on Yanks for long enough

1 Like