Weapons and vehicles of the next update

Sshhhh Gaijin, and by extension DF, is allergic to real American numbers

Also the main armour defeating round on the M26 Pershing was T33 APBC, not M82 APCBC

2 Likes

Let us have our APCBC. Our APCR ain’t gonna be worth jack unless DF manually reworks APCR

well they can add Ho-RI II later as an other tank and I think it would be cool to add type 4 heavy tank,too

Russian soldiers in Manchuria as you can see the turret of type 4 heavy tank i presume used as static Gun

1 Like

The MMD model is a bit inaccurate as what is most likely the magazine well dust cover isn’t modeled true to the real gun.

Also regarding the magazine if you scroll down a bit further on the same report you can clearly see the 30 round magazine.
grafik

Source for those that want to see the report themselve: 試製超軽機関銃審査の件

4 Likes

Even the improved M82 APCBC which achieved 853m/s was totally incapable of penetrating the Panther Glaces plate at point blank range.
The penetrator is only 217mm long and the HE filler cavity further reduces the penetrator size and weight

:::::

The T33 APBC has much higher kinetic energy and penetration than M82 APCBC because the penetrator is longer at 250m and just bigger and heavier overall and since it has no HE filler the penetrator size isn’t reduced but is at it’s maximum size.

The T33 APBC has so much penetration it could clap the Panther Upper Plate up to 1100 yards.

IMG_7752

2 Likes

I like how the Chi-Nu is staying at tier 4
And now you’ll have sudden jump from Chi-Nu to this crazy Ho-Ri at tier 5 lol

Bro, wheres my Chi-To?

2 Likes

Not how WT tanks work unfortunately

My favorite tiger version is finally here <3. Danke danke danke <3

Bazooka for the Soviets???
And when will we get our Panzerschreck???

11 Likes

Yeah, no tanks like chi to or chi ri…

It feels yet again, extremely rushed.

3 Likes

Great to hear that.

“This rifle will be available at tier 5 and will be classified as a semi-auto rifle, so most soldiers will be able to use it”. - Japan mains listen! The Emperor commands you to build 9 man rifleman squads all equipped with the Type Hei Automatic Rifle as soon as the update drops. This is an ORDER! This is not a drill!

1 Like

Also please do consider adding this beauty to the Japanese tech tree at a later date. The SIG KE 7.

11 Likes

I assume they are the “fighter pilot” class though.

250kg on a fighter is no slouch. That and those planes will fly circles around the allied favourites while being heavily armed.

Also those ones are airspawn i think

Good news if you like to play fighters

1 Like

I guess since we got type Hei as Rifleman weapon this should be a AR it accepts both 25 and 50 round so 25 round one would be Japanese AR though it fires rifle cartirage but we have Federov which fires rifle cartirage,too and historically speaking KE 7s were MGs but none the less Japanes need an AResk weapon.50 round one sound to be a good choice for adding as MG

1 Like

i feel like Ho-Ri shouldn’t be added, too much of a paper tank, if it didn’t even have a prototype build it shouldn’t be in-game. It’s a really cool impressive vehicle sure.
But all Nations don’t have to be equal in all regards. It’s more fun when they good at different things and all have different flavour.
Add the Chi-Ri instead, atleast it was prototype build, not finished but was not far from.
Chi-Ri is also a decent Tank, but without being overkill like Ho-Ri, and since it didn’t even exist, built and tested, it might have turned out much different and design and armament etc to make it work.
It feels wrong to give Japan a overkill TD that they didn’t even have you know, it ruins the god ol immersion, like reality rift breaks it.
best thing would be leave Japan at top of line in Tank way at Chi-To and that’s it.
We don’t need Japan to have matching equalent Vehicles, It makes it more fun unique and interesting to play them, meaning you have to find other ways to deal with US Tanks, just like they did IRL

2 Likes

Nah Fedorov, use the same carridge

1 Like

Yep. I get your point. I was thinking about adding this weapon as an AR for them. Since the Type 100 MG makes any future BAR-like MGs kind of redundant for the Japs. Unless they decide to add this in BR IV.

1 Like

Japan being locked to BR4 generated a huge problem: Germany vs USA matches would very often be BR3-5 Germans vs exclusively BR5 Americans. BR3-4 USA would go fight Japan due to the Japanese queue filling up, leaving only BR5 Americans for the BR3-5 Germany matchup.

So, it was needed, but not for the reasons people think.

3 Likes

Japs has an issue though, their AT tube is worse than M9 Bazooka and they get better casemate tank first(mockup btw)

They already have good fighters but getting more fighters is kinda braindead when they lacks late game CAS, the problem with US Air superiority is more die the rocket plane they get compared to the dogshite the other nation get(and they spawn mid air in Pacific instead of carrier bruh)

The LMG is good addition, not the expected one(Shame on Germany not getting a single 100rnd belt fed MG while Japs gets twin barrel which is faster than a MG42)

The Type Hei Automatic is great, didn’t expect it to be rifleman classs though, I mean is pretty much Fedorov Automat with larger mag and bayonet

1 Like