Weapon Variants you Want

Unlike other shooters this game doesn’t have an extensive weapon customization system but has variants of weapons that are individual pieces of content….and I think that’s fine. Hey it’s good for content. Rechambers, different models, magazines, attachments, etc

What variants of weapons would you like to see added to the game. Plus guns that aren’t in this game yet….but do have assorted variants. Famous and well known, prototype and experimental, they all count

1 Like

i guess the shotgun with bayonet count as a different variant since apparently the one in game dont have the bayonet lug thing and i want that version

3 Likes

I would say bayonets don’t really count as a variant because bayonets are generally standard issue for a soldier. In game pretty much every gun that could have a bayonet has one at default

While grenade launchers and such are more specialized attachments and thus worthy variants

Point is they should make the bayonet default. I even think it would be cool if the guns didn’t have a bayonet on spawn and you could alternately use the bayonet either as a regular melee weapon or an animation to put it on the gun

4 Likes

Riot Trench Shotgun when?

1 Like

FG42 with bayonet (already in plan according to previous helper statement), tech tree ppsh 41 drum with bayonet.

And then any Thompson with 100 drum to tech tree.

3 Likes

fc0cx4ga87h91
for japan I would love have this…xD

4 Likes

Is it though?

Spoiler

Spoiler

• USMC-Modified Johnson M1941 Rifle

• 20rd mag Thompson.

• Type 99 mg with its telescopic sights

• Type 96 mg with its telescopic sights

• MAS 40

• MAS 44

• M97 with it’s M1917 bayonet

• Enfield Mk 5 Jungle Carbine

• Type 99 sniper with its 4x power scope

4 Likes

suomi kp/31 with muzzle brake or flamethrower

2 Likes

well we got swordpistol now it is time for axe pistol
dirt68zr2p091

it has dual purpose as axe and as a stock.

btw this was allegedly developed for russian navy in 1905.

7 Likes

I want extended mag boltie for everyone

2 Likes

3i2sc3guxif41

Just replace with a bazooka.

8 Likes

gotta have efficient weapons… if they can do 2 or 3 stuff at once even better…

1 Like

Imagine the massive holes a rocket propelled shovel could dig!

Joke aside, it’s a bit surprising but that picture is pretty common on the internet… Looks like many soldiers joked around with this probably due to boredom :sweat_smile:

Gewehr 98m (modified)
1916-spandau-gewehr-98-v0-y0fk0c86s91c1

A Gewehr 98 fitted with a leaf sight instead of the rollercoaster Lange Visier. The Reichswehr and later the SS used these.

Karabiner 98AZ/ Karabiner 98a
350px-Karabiner_1898a_noBG

A WW1 cavalry/Artillery version of the G98.
Hitler supposedly used one of these in World War I.
Were in use by the SS in WW2.

Volkssturmkarabiner VK98

The cheapest possible version of the g98 everything not essential is removed.

Type 24 / Type Zhongzheng
En-CKS_rifle-1

a Chinese-made copy of the modified German Mauser Standard Model of 1933.

2 Likes

(from 17th century)

1 Like

the automatic sturmgewehr

R

( to this day it’s sort of debated if it even exists or not, but i think it would be a nice gold order weapon or rare event. no bias, i promise :ok_hand: )

7 Likes

Yes and no. Germut tree is somewhat problematic due to being in 4 campaigns before merge.

Like mp34 → Mp40 the difference is rather minimal, both could be stacked for all I care, becoming kind of optional choise to grind Mp40 or not.

Same goes with those other Mp what ever variants.

And at end of tech tree there actually is night and day differency if you compare Mkb42 to Mp43 / stg44
Or FG42 to FG42II

Mkb42 for example definitely should be lowered to BR4, but thats entirely another discussion.

This.

I already got it tbh, it pretty good

3 Likes

Only if it’s going to be BR4+

I do not want more of last ditch weapons on low BRs

1 Like