We really need a mechanism to dynamically generate transport vehicles and also destroy vehicle corpses

We really need a mechanism to dynamically generate transport vehicles and also destroy vehicle corpses

Due to the limitation of the server’s performance threshold, if there are too many preset vehicles in the map, the server will switch to low frame rate mode.

If we could generate and delete vehicles dynamically so I don’t need as many presets, I’ve placed quite a few vehicles but still not enough for a full size map, I had to delete some of them due to performance

In the question I raised before, after my careful control variable investigation and experiment, I am convinced that the server switches to low frame rate mode for some reason, which will affect the disappearance of the AA sound built by the player

And too many preset vehicles in the map is one of the most important factors.

I kept everything else necessary, just removed most of the vehicles and the AA sound will work again

Around a certain threshold, the server starts the game at 30 fps, and when my engineer builds the AA, the server immediately switches to a low frame rate mode of 15 fps.

@Enginya @1942786

4 Likes

My idea is to let the engineers manually remove those obstacles, including the remains of teammate tanks

Perhaps removing the debris can recycle some engineering materials in return?

The position of some vehicles is really annoying. It hinders the tank’s movement, and the tank has no choice about it. The tank cross-country ability of this game is very poor

Especially the Battle of Berlin

3 Likes

I want a spawning mechanism similar to the bike in H&G

:grin: :smiley: :blush:

a little inspired by CRSED new hero!

1 Like

WOW :laughing:

1 Like