We are going to Tunisia!

There will be Italian squads for sure. If only because the shown tank destroyer is Italian, so an Italian crew should man it! (It’s great)

1 Like

Hopefully with a more reasonable price tbh

5 Likes

@Keofox only a single question from me:

Will progression be unlocked right away for those buying access in CBT, or will it be with fixed squads a bit like for Berlin CBT?

Thanks!

Ohhh yeaaah!!! Looks like fun … cant wait …

1 Like

Hell yes! That was unexpected considering that everything so far led to again “german only.” I only hope that Italians will have more than 1-2 courtesy squads. This could also lead to eventual release of British squads to Normandy which would unlock more equipment and vehicle options on both sides.

That certainly sounds interesting as well. Hopefully such secondary objectives would make more sense than destroying balloons.

But all things considered of course, I have one concern regarding the “CBT” part. I hope devs learned from the mistake of overpricing CBT pack and thus denying wider playerbase to test and provide accurate data. Otherwise this will end up as botched as Berlin.

9 Likes

Oh gosh, there may be one, but I hope that will NOT be the CBT bundle… An MG motorcycle looks like something requiring a very niche and particular playstyle, I’m afraid many players could dislike it and ultimately regret buying it. I hope CBT access bundles will be more easy to play for the general public.

3 Likes

Because I was a big proponent of Italy coming in this … I’m spending money. This was a bold move in a way and should be rewarded. Thanks Guys. Soooo looking forward to this campaign.

3 Likes

Well.
Just make it at least possible to let us choose between the squads or just buy the CBT access instead of “forcing” everyone to buy sth. they dont want.
But I guess this time I am the only one who dont get blinded by beautiful desert pictures.

Most likely as with berlin, the CBT is to test the function of the maps and gameplay, then the Open for progression and such.

Or at least, that’s where I’d put my money.

1 Like

christmas already this is ehi? :purple_heart:

can we test Tunisia guns on practice mode even you didn’t purchasing early access packs?

3 Likes

You gonna grind the brits? Wanna team up?

1 Like

How much can we expect the cost of accessing CBT will be? I am a new player, so I do not know how much it was for previous CBT.

Yes. British would be fun to play. Drum Thompson would be amazing. Like an stg44 with 100 drum and 750 rpm when fully upgraded.

1 Like

nothing like giving a better Thompson to the British and Italians than the country that made them! can we see the slme lee Enfield for the British semi atuo why. no drum mag for Normandy why. is it your to busy catering to the whinny Germans than being fair to every one they shouldn’t be able to switch guns from one campaign from another cause of balancing issues end gear stuff fighting level 1 stuff. can u finish the other campaigns now that you have moved on from berlin can we get stg 44 , Johnson riffle non premium version with automatics, m1 bazooka and the other missing stuff now

1 Like

The British were the first to recieve the M1928 models in Africa. This is the model that uses drum mags and has the charging handle on the top. Some were used by US Marines in the Pacific.

The US Army used the M1 model with the charging handle on the side and without drum mags.

6 Likes

again but they made them few served with the marines ,para trooper. us should get it they made it

Model 1928[edit]

The Model 1928 was the first type widely used by military forces, with the U.S. Navy and U.S. Marine Corps as major buyers through the 1930s. The original Model 1928s were Model 1921s with weight added to the actuator, which slowed down the cyclic rate of fire, a United States Navy requirement. On these guns, the model number “1921” on the receiver was updated by stamping an “8” over the last “1”. The Navy Model 1928 has several names among collectors: the “Colt Overstamp”, “1921 Overstamp”, “28 Navy”, or just “28N”.

The 1928 Thompson would be the last small arm adopted by the U.S. Army that used a year designation in the official nomenclature. With the start of World War II, major contracts from several countries saved the manufacturer from bankruptcy. A notable variant of the Model 1928 with an aluminum receiver and tenite grip, buttstock, and forend, was made by Savage.

M1928A1[edit]

M1928A1 at Fort Knox, Kentucky, June 1942

The M1928A1 variant entered mass production before the attack on Pearl Harbor, as on-hand stocks ran out. Changes included a horizontal forend, in place of the distinctive vertical foregrip (“pistol grip”), and a provision for a military sling. Despite new U.S. contracts for Lend-Lease shipments abroad to China, France, and the United Kingdom, as well as the needs of American armed forces, only two factories supplied M1928A1 Thompsons during the early years of World War II. Though it could use both the 50-round drum and the 20- or 30-round box magazines, active service favored the box magazines as the drums were more prone to jamming, rattled when moving, and were too heavy and bulky on long patrols. 562,511 were made. Wartime production variants had a fixed rear sight without the triangular sight guard wings and a non-ribbed barrel, both like those found on the M1/M1A1.

In addition, the Soviet Union received M1928A1s, included as standard equipment with the M3 light tanks obtained through Lend-Lease. These submachine guns were used to a limited extent by the Red Army.[60]

An M1928A1 with an unusual inline stock, modified with elevated sights to increase accuracy, also was produced. Some Thompsons were built with a folding stock, similar to M1A1 Carbines used by Allied tank crews, drivers and paratroopers and submarine

1 Like

Anytime, the Enfield and I share a beautiful love story…

3 Likes