Ways to reduce game imbalance

I’m not sure it will solve anything but I’m sure it wouldn’t hurt anything.

I’ve played a fair number of matches that way and had fun (particularly in low BR). I’ll say that low BR Japan is not spectacular right now but overall, join any is fun. If it had an XP reward I’d be more likely to use it more often.

2 Likes

Should be BR 1/2, BR 3/4 and BR 5 stand-alone.

1 Like

While people talking, join any team
If i only have BR V slotted for all factions, it will only give me BR V games?,
or can it throw me into a BR II game, if i have preselected squads made up?

If you have all squads set at BRV it should throw you into a BR3 - BR5 match.

I’ve not had it do otherwise.

2 Likes

For the most part I agree with your suggestions!
(Not often the case, so good job!)

I agree, though I think not just experience should be doubled, but silver as well.

There are many players that are struggling to get enough silver to equip the squads they have unlocked.

The CURRENT go to in order to get the extra silver is to just flock to whatever side has been determined “the most likely to win” due to odd balancing changes.
So by introducing a reliable way to double silver earnings, on top of filling players where there needs to be more, this would be an EXCELLENT solution.

Currently, the losing side doesn’t actually LOSE xp. They just don’t get the win bonus. (As it should be.)

I could get behind the top 2, maybe 3 players on the losing side receiving the +50% rewards

IF

they rework point gains from various actions.

The reason this is an important element is we often see players that are just sitting in a greyzone tank all game taking top of the board, when they didn’t actually try to help their team.

If that part could be solved (perhaps with something like this: Incentivize Fighting FROM the objective, Score Multiplier According to Control) then I would be all for it, but it needs to be less exploitable.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it as many times as it takes.

The BR lobbies need to be split up into 1-2, 3-4, and 5.

Logically, and for game balance, this makes the most sense.

2 Likes

Look I already had this argument

Go here if you want to see it

While this probably would be rather easy to implement id say its impact to the balance would be insignificant.
And at worst it would be just abused by quitting untill you get the favored faction to play.

I assume you mean they should get the same 1.5x multiplier as winning team ? Fine I guess.

Quite sure lack of proper ques was explained with too few players.
Anyway regardless is there enough players or not id still lock the BR 1-2 entirely.
Id be more willing to throw br 3-4 under the bus against BR5 than let the BR 1-2 fight against higher tiers.

This could be mitigated.

Exactly. That’s why I gave like to this topic.

Yeah I’d definitely play any side for an XP buff and I’m sure I wouldn’t be alone - so it could only improve the player account available to each queue. Might not be an outright fix - but can’t hurt.

I like points 1 and 2 - I’ve made the same suggestion for play any side. Plus if the losing side’s top players still got the full XP of a winning side it could reduce the quitters - there have been plenty of games that could have been competitive if the team had stuck it out. I mean, I couldn’t say XP was their reason for quitting - but it could be some encouragement to stay.

As for BR - the recent video did already say it already tries to pair 1 and 2 together first - so with larger queues that may well improve as it is. And brand new players are somewhat separated off intially I believe.

Console players definitely need to be mindful of crossplay though - I’d forgotten about that since moving to PC, but turning it off absolutely destroyed the player population when I played on console. Every game would be 2 or 3 human per team vs AI.

Our team LOST a 10v1. The dude greyzone camped with an IS-2. I have cross play off and have played a lot of different BRs. This game can handle an extra queue being added.

I guess your team’s aircraft or King Tiger tanks aren’t working properly.
Not to mention that the reloading time of that thing is as high as 1 minute.
How bad is your team?

There are more monkeys and AIs now
There may just be more AI in segmentation

i am speechless, how WTF, ?? truly gifted, amazing, no wonder you all trying to change game, ffs

I guess they tried to fight the Soviets head-on using only knives

I was BR3 uptiered to 5. Not a King Tiger in sight, not a single plane in the sky. Not sure how that match even happened. It was weird.

I don’t even know, I was using a BR 3 loadout and sat on the top on the leaderboard. You could say it was a skill issue for me all you want but it was 90% my team.

Was more amazed with the team, not doing anything, no one thought to jump in a plane.
I guess that’s what you get when you play BR III, it can back fire, and you don’t end up in BR I-II-III

3 things you need to survive in BR3
250kg bomb
high speed submachine gun
impact grenade
Versatility is more important than anything else

Don’t you know you’re using level 3 equipment?
Can 10 players still lose against an IS2 hiding in the black zone?
What kind of monkey platter is this?
The result should usually be the other way around

keep in mind: double experience also gives double silver. so even people who dont need EXP still get double silver AND even after unlocking all items, grinding the squads itself is painful and you make your life easier with double EXP.

e.g. i unlocked almost everything after 2 years with premium account and very efficient grinding, but i only leveled up the minimum required amount of squads, since that takes wayyyy too long.

2 Likes