Ways to reduce game imbalance

One of the failed promises of the merge was to solve empty, unbalanced or bot-filled games, and it worked, but for only one week, the game again had practically the same problem it had before the merge, matchmaking that was just as terrible, so The proposals I have to reduce this type of items are the following.

1. Give double experience when playing with a random side, this would undoubtedly make many people stop playing with a specific side and would increase the capacity of people in the game, balancing both sides to a great extent and thus preventing one side from being completely abandoned .

2. Regarding the losing side, the first places should NOT lose experience, otherwise, they should gain the same as the winning side, this would greatly increase the morale of the losing team and encourage people to continue fighting until the end instead of leaving the game and leaving his teammates to their fate. Enlisted is a game that so far is NOT competitive nor does it appear to be, so I see this option as quite viable.

3. Regarding the BR system, it would not be bad if they made another adjustment, for example BR1 should NEVER be paired against BR3 teams, even if BR1 has decent weapons, it is very insufficient to stand up to BR3 and even more so when the enemy team has powerful weapons, the same with BR3 AND BR5, to solve this I suggest giving BR 3 its own queue and that the games now be BR1 vs BR2/ BR 3 vs BR 3/ BR4 vs BR5 or better yet, let BR 5 be the one who has his own queue, that way the games would be a little more fair and balanced

I’m also not saying that this would completely eliminate bad matching, but it would reduce it significantly.

13 Likes

I don’t care if I get double experience
I only want to play the country with the equipment I want to unlock now
Instead of randomly scattering the experience in each game in different places

I guess they don’t lack that little experience
When you are fighting 7 to 9 monkeys against more than 5 players
The opponent will use various methods to kill you
When you die, you will see that those monkeys can’t even get out of the black area.
The final experience points may not be enough for players to waste time on it.

Most of the time BR1 ground vehicles are not effective against level 3 tanks.
But their planes can
(Except for the U.S.
I’ve played hundreds of games since the merger
But I haven’t seen many people effectively use 100 and 250 pounds to blow up tanks)

I believe they will just need to learn how to fight and spend 100+ games perfecting their initial equipment to start adapting (if they haven’t deleted the game yet)

in addition
Just like Fox mentioned in BR’s article introducing the video
When you split players too much you reduce the number of players
According to some Chinese players
3V3 or even 10V1 situations often occur
There is no improvement in terms of results

1 Like

crossplay on doesnt have problem with bots, from what i saw it is only crossplay off (aka console only) that had problems with bot filled matches. that is cause there are 4 times less players in crossplay off matches than in crossplay on.

even 50% more xp would somewhat fix imbalance on crossplay on. idk if anything can save crossplay off

they are not losing it. they are gaining default base xp. but if you think about extra 50% for winning, then you could make argument for whole team and not only first place cause i guess this is measure to prevent people from deserting.

and once again we come to lack of players. you will just games filled with even more bots on both sides. although crossplay on could get extra queues cause it is much healthier than crossplay on…

1 Like

Yeah, join any team button is extremely overrated. Reward for using it will not solve anything at all.

1 Like

it can somewhat fix minor imbalances, but not major ones. well not so much as fix, but more of making them more random.

2 Likes

I agree with everything but this part

I’m not sure it will solve anything but I’m sure it wouldn’t hurt anything.

I’ve played a fair number of matches that way and had fun (particularly in low BR). I’ll say that low BR Japan is not spectacular right now but overall, join any is fun. If it had an XP reward I’d be more likely to use it more often.

2 Likes

Should be BR 1/2, BR 3/4 and BR 5 stand-alone.

1 Like

While people talking, join any team
If i only have BR V slotted for all factions, it will only give me BR V games?,
or can it throw me into a BR II game, if i have preselected squads made up?

If you have all squads set at BRV it should throw you into a BR3 - BR5 match.

I’ve not had it do otherwise.

2 Likes

For the most part I agree with your suggestions!
(Not often the case, so good job!)

I agree, though I think not just experience should be doubled, but silver as well.

There are many players that are struggling to get enough silver to equip the squads they have unlocked.

The CURRENT go to in order to get the extra silver is to just flock to whatever side has been determined “the most likely to win” due to odd balancing changes.
So by introducing a reliable way to double silver earnings, on top of filling players where there needs to be more, this would be an EXCELLENT solution.

Currently, the losing side doesn’t actually LOSE xp. They just don’t get the win bonus. (As it should be.)

I could get behind the top 2, maybe 3 players on the losing side receiving the +50% rewards

IF

they rework point gains from various actions.

The reason this is an important element is we often see players that are just sitting in a greyzone tank all game taking top of the board, when they didn’t actually try to help their team.

If that part could be solved (perhaps with something like this: Incentivize Fighting FROM the objective, Score Multiplier According to Control) then I would be all for it, but it needs to be less exploitable.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it as many times as it takes.

The BR lobbies need to be split up into 1-2, 3-4, and 5.

Logically, and for game balance, this makes the most sense.

2 Likes

Look I already had this argument

Go here if you want to see it

While this probably would be rather easy to implement id say its impact to the balance would be insignificant.
And at worst it would be just abused by quitting untill you get the favored faction to play.

I assume you mean they should get the same 1.5x multiplier as winning team ? Fine I guess.

Quite sure lack of proper ques was explained with too few players.
Anyway regardless is there enough players or not id still lock the BR 1-2 entirely.
Id be more willing to throw br 3-4 under the bus against BR5 than let the BR 1-2 fight against higher tiers.

This could be mitigated.

Exactly. That’s why I gave like to this topic.

Yeah I’d definitely play any side for an XP buff and I’m sure I wouldn’t be alone - so it could only improve the player account available to each queue. Might not be an outright fix - but can’t hurt.

I like points 1 and 2 - I’ve made the same suggestion for play any side. Plus if the losing side’s top players still got the full XP of a winning side it could reduce the quitters - there have been plenty of games that could have been competitive if the team had stuck it out. I mean, I couldn’t say XP was their reason for quitting - but it could be some encouragement to stay.

As for BR - the recent video did already say it already tries to pair 1 and 2 together first - so with larger queues that may well improve as it is. And brand new players are somewhat separated off intially I believe.

Console players definitely need to be mindful of crossplay though - I’d forgotten about that since moving to PC, but turning it off absolutely destroyed the player population when I played on console. Every game would be 2 or 3 human per team vs AI.

Our team LOST a 10v1. The dude greyzone camped with an IS-2. I have cross play off and have played a lot of different BRs. This game can handle an extra queue being added.

I guess your team’s aircraft or King Tiger tanks aren’t working properly.
Not to mention that the reloading time of that thing is as high as 1 minute.
How bad is your team?

There are more monkeys and AIs now
There may just be more AI in segmentation

i am speechless, how WTF, ?? truly gifted, amazing, no wonder you all trying to change game, ffs