Wanted to hear your opinion in this regard

In the last Q&A the devs stated very clearly that they are not going to change the customization system based on climate. Given this scenario are you guys going to invest in the present system which requires you to buy the same piece of customization which is present across multiple campaigns? Or are you waiting for them to further rationalize the system where they put campaigns/map packs which took place more or less along the same time period together? Like Battle of Stalingrad/Rzhev. However, that being said it is unclear whether they are going to follow this approach for the old campaigns/map packs. Just wanted to hear the opinion of customization enthusiasts in this regard.

They said they don’t want climate based customization because uniforms will be in historically incorrect envioments.
Judging by how well devs take care of HA so far, it’s just a matter of time when they abandone this rethoric (unless it’s more proffitable to not change it).

1 Like

Hoping for the best. But looking at how some of the customization related CBRs remain ‘acknowledged’ but not solved even after 7 months I feel a bit uneasy.

1 Like

For some reason devs preffer to release premium squads with gimmick features rather than make a decent customization system that is a major source of income in other f2p games.
I really can’t understand this but maybe I don’t know something.

1 Like

You are exactly on point! It is a completely non-sensical move on their part. If they want us to buy duplicates 3 times then they better give us 50 customization tickets instead of 10 during these events.

1 Like

THIS!

I really don’t understand why they don’t monetize like this:

1. Develop new Weapons, New Outfits, New Squad Symbols (atleast for Germany and USA), etc…
  2. Bundle it together in a Premium Squad template (with 100% XP/Silver Bonus) as a “Premium Squad”, purchasing it will also unlock the contents like weapons and customization options for other squads as well.
  3. Offer the Weapons, Outfits, Squad Template, Squad Symbal, etc. also standalone. Buying “Premium Squad” saves you like 20% - 30% instead of buying everything separately.
2 Likes