Victory in Europe Day!

tasks are executed sequentially.

60 frags and after them you can win 1 time

2 Likes

Rifle Grenade Spam needs addressing please, fix my mortars too, as for event nice love the rewards, GJ!

Finally a reason to play this game lol. After MP43/1 nerf really unmotivated to play this game.

1 Like

I just restarted the game and it was achieved. Thanks anyway for the answer I highly appreciate that.

@Keofox It is really not working, I decided to buy both challenges and it still shows 1/2 complete, i also won a match afterwards and still nothing has changed. Please fix this…
Event Bug - I bought the two challenges, and it still shows 1/2 complete

Ah so I am not crazy. It bugged for me too but I did the challenges, altough I got them right after a restart.

Patch - next week

5 Likes

You have been answered. Not the best interface, right?)

Found it.

5ea830eda2fd910c45262a65

6 Likes

if mortars get nerfed no one would use them anymore

Please make it so that getting kills and a victory can be achieved in the same match. I just gor 59 kills out of 60, and still need at least 2 matches.

3 Likes

:+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Victory should NOT be a requirement in event tasks.

Since:

A) It heavily relies on team effort and teams composition; both are out of the control of the player (who can at best try to compensate by carrying hard and teaming up).

B) As a result, a bad luck streak can nullify ALL efforts of the day. Even more so since victories only start being counted after completing the 1st task, and a single match can last well above 30 minutes, therefore there are just just so many attempts for a normal player (with a real life schedule) in a day.

I preferred the old event format with tasks lasting 2 days.

4 Likes

Or how about this MP 38😊

1 Like

Lets see if I understand this correctly:

If I complete challenges for all 10 days, I’ll get 5 blue tickets, right? I can’t miss a single day?
Now, the PPS costs 4 tickets and a sword 1 ticket. Does this mean I have the choice of 1 PPS + 1 sword OR 5 swords? Or is there a limit and I can only buy 1 sword, no matter if I buy the PPS or not?

This is how I read that too.

1 Like

That’s right.

You can skip 2 days (get 4 tickets, which is enough for PPS).

3 Likes

OK, thanks for reply! I don’t think I’ll have time to complete 8 days worth of challenges, but I’ll at least try to complete my sword collection :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Next time add this ( but make the gun black to match the beautiful black drum mag with an actual red star, not the dog ugly rusty poop color. )

2 Likes

orrrrr

imagem

:smiley: