Victory in Europe Day discounts!

It is.

I really like semis, and those guys probably have the best one in the game, simply because it has 15 rounds per magazine.

Also, some update ago, they boosted the amount of spare mags, used to be just… one… for 30 rounds total.

I think they doubled it. And combined with large ammo pouch… What you get now is a guy with a semi auto that can literally spam bullets without fear of being cut short, which is really handy.

You can reliably double, or triple tap at range.

Only sad thing is, like we said… no engineers. They’re perfect to shock assault caps and defend them from reasonable range afterwards (provided someone else built a rally point already.)

One of the squads I don’t regret getting, really fun.

1 Like

Thanks for the review. Sounds like what I hoped. (Minus engi)

Sold! Lol

1 Like

The land lease sherman is so cheap with 50% off sales & could be very good after the BR thingy. So I finally bought it.

Btw. I didn’t know Soviets have so many czech decals, lol.

1 Like

I know of that. It’s been ID’d a long time ago, but actually used in images? And why keep it hidden when the customization is so lack-luster.

For reference, the one from the image:

What’s currently available in game:

definitely will be getting that :slight_smile:

1 Like

The collar of the first piece of clothing looks like an air force, and the second piece looks like an NKVD.

You’re definitely right, but it’s what DF used for their picture. Hopefully in the next update they’ll add more uniforms, but I already fear it’s going to be a complete mess.

1 Like

I really hope to produce NKVD hats so that I can freely match them.

1 Like

If i did the time zone conversion right, will miss getting the premium time, by 3-4 hours.
Couldn’t you just keep celebrating for another 4 hours? lol
May 10th (13:00 UTC) = 11pm AEST 10th of May? get paid 3-4 hours later. haha
Even better, why not have it go till the finial sale date?
Down to 127 days left, ahh well i will take it as a sign, i am certainly not going to play with out it.

Waiting for Sale on other Campaigns now

didnt buy Panzer IV J because its useless and the same as in normandy and still get 1 shot easily

1 Like

Same with Planes unless big buffs coming to Fighter, i still dont think its worth using them. 9 out of 10 Bomber planes perform much better than Fighter, and u can still kill fighter planes with bomber while killing tanks and infantry. fighter cant even deal with tanks sadly and does no dmg to tanks unlike Warthunder

Could we have a similar discount on August 15th Victory in Asia Day please?

3 Likes

Will the price of premium account increase after the progression update? Or after the game leaves beta stage?

Premium time in other Gaijin products are more expensive.

1 Like

That’s a good premium.

More than worth.

1 Like

German ones with 30 mm Canon, even without bombs are worth.

It’s the best gun air 2 air and has good HE filler for a inf strafe.

Soviet ones, nah… Either too low ammo, or briks with wings.

no discounts for other companies on Victory Day? then it’s bad.

1 Like

For the second, or I believe third time in a row the STG-45/AS-44 bundle isn’t discounted on Xbox : /

I literally just bought a year of prem yesterday because nothing was said about any more sales… what a joke…

1 Like

They are what I hopped. A wrecking ball of fun. :+1:

1 Like

Glad to read it!

It’s a bit strange, but I’m often more successful with those guys than my regular mp43 squads…
Maybe because semi auto tracers are less apparent to the enemy than continuous fire, or the knowledge that if my guy fall… I got 8 more of them.

Seriously underrated squad, this Gerat semi can do everything, even clear buildings. Since it’s a pure semi, I also aim a bit better than when using FG, just because I spam less.

On another note, there’s the mg45 on sale atm. I don’t have it yet (was waiting for 50% off by principle) but we still don’t know what will become of premiums or even how many slots we’ll get after the conversion… I’m on the fence! Is it worthwhile?

1 Like