Victory in Europe Day discounts!

Yeah, ive groomed myself on rifles and dmrs/semi autos for decades (over full auto) this squad matches me perfectly. You know its good when your first game the squad kills 40 plus troops, 2 tanks and a plane (lmao) with 1 spawn.

Ive heard people speak highly of the MG 45, but i dont know personally. For me those mgs have gone above the rate of fire i deem optimal, so i dont enjoy them for my needs.

1 Like

the MG-45 is a monster, highly recommend it. Just be ready to buy ammo bags!

2 Likes

“Victory day” xD

Even though I don’t own the MG45 squad, I’ve just bought the High Caliber bundle in Stalingrad, and I dare say that on paper the MG42 early squad looks a better deal: two engineers instead of one, more manageable ROF of the gun, and most likely lower BR in the future system, while still viable and effective in late war matches as well.

I am a sucker for the mg-42 and its variants and there is no doubt that the mg-45 is the best variant. It’s dispersion is unmatched by any of the others, making it a king at all ranges. But I agree that if I had to choose to buy the mg-42 early and the mg-45, the mg-42 early is a better deal. The two engineers is super handy but I still love the banana boys.

ye.

sadly the 42 has less reserve ammo. but 45 firerate and reload time tho…

So my mate accidentily bought all of the berlin squads and half the packs…

I dont even know how the hell thats possible to “accidentily” do but anyway.

So he would kill one of his troops and i tried the mg 45 in combat. It really does shred, recoil seems really low. Really effective…but your mag is gone in a blink. (This i really dont like)

Cant say it wasnt fun.

Got to try the lebel aswell, i am probably going to buy it, reload sucks, but 10 rounds and nice iron sights on a rifle is dope.

1 Like

It is possible. Once, there was cake leftover in the fridge. The next day when my wife asked me where her half was, I had no choice but to admit I ate it all by accident :sweat_smile:

I got the Lebel. Beautiful piece, and a real Volks squad. It’s just not adapted for Berlin thought, with everyone running full auto. The rifle itself is nice, just be aware it’s reloaded one bullet at a time, no stripper clip! Seems to take a bit longer to aim with for accurate shots, too.

1 Like