Very low rewards!

I’ve been playing for over two years and I think the REWARDS ARE VERY LOW! AND SINCE THE GAME HAS BEEN CHANGING, THEY GIVE LESS AND FEWER REWARDS, AND SINCE THEY CREATED THE SILVER COIN, THEY LIST WORSE THAN BEFORE! The rewards given in coins are very low, I understand that if you win or lose it makes a difference, but even so one can have a good game, kill more than 70, become a battle hero and still only get $500, It’s a joke? playing an excellent game beyond development, hopefully you can buy only one grenade, and I’m not talking about improving a weapon. And that’s if you manage to play Invasion, which I think is the best mode by far and is the one that allows you to score the most. , but if it goes badly for you, it is a capable Zone Assault that doesn’t even reach $150. I think the reward discourages continuing to advance and improve squads. I think they should improve this, or decrease the price of weapons and items. In my opinion, the rewards should be at least double what is earned now, not to mention that with victory or defeat it makes no sense to stand out as a hero if it does not benefit you in the game’s economy.

2 Likes

You can always buy some golds and then exchange them for silvers.

1 Like

Eh. I think that’s retarded thinking. I would just buy the gold, and even then, I’m hesitant about that.

I’ve found there to be quite a large disparity between silver earned on a victory compared to a defeat. For a win, I get about 1k silver. For a loss, I only get 400 silver.

Possibly, this disparity is used to force players to increase their involvement in matches, as the rewards for winning are significantly higher. This, theoretically, should keep matches more alive. However, if a player was, for example, playing playing as the USSR and constantly lost games; they may consider playing as Germany to make up for the lacklustre silver gain. Which may help to cause faction imbalances as more people defect from the Soviets to Germany.

Personally, if only XP was impacted by a loss or win, I feel that I could be a better system. I can’t even afford to buy new soldiers and equip the adequately at the moment.

2 Likes

Not worth it in terms of exchange ratio
Not as good as the overflow benefits of membership and senior teams
Time can be exchanged for higher cost performance

1 Like

1k gold 10e → 750 gold → 12k silver
assaulter II & gun ~9k silver + upgrades.

Pricing is more ridiculous than apple has.

In my ideology, a game should not cost more than it costs. That is to say, it’s basically a free game, ok. no need to spend $1000/month to have everything, team purchases, weapons, skins,… Everything in the game is paid for with real money gold. Stop, please !!! Gambling should not be a bank. Even Battlefield V wasn’t that expensive. We need to unlock rewards in a reasonable and fair way without investing money in the game. This is not normal. Especially since there are a lot of bugs, graphic defects, I don’t know what the game’s budget was but the rewards need to be improved. Buying squads with gold, stop serious

1 Like

nah the conversion rate is way too low. the cost of a game($30/210RMB) should at least enough to equip and fully upgrade a whole faction of 7-8 slots.

1 Like

The game should have at least +300% in silver gain to make this game playable.