Vehicle Improvement and customization

Hello Team, :saluting_face:

Here is my suggestion regarding vehicle uses. If possible, we should add a new functionality when accessing the vehicle “get on and off”.

by selecting vehicle entry or exit, doors open, add character movement. Rather than a loading wheel. time to get in or out of the vehicle.

Be able to throw a grenade at an observation post from a vehicle and be able to exit from that location. Proceed to reload the machine guns in the vehicles, see the players change the box and put the bullets.

in addition, there is a bug with the tank hatch here is the image of the Pz.II C

Can you fix this bug Thanks

4 Likes

Unfortunately, your bug won’t be seen by anyone in this forum.

Post your bug issue here: Community Bug Reporting System

Good luck!

1 Like

Oh ok thank you man :wink:

1 Like

:saluting_face: ofc man!

Yes would make it more realistic to make players exit out proper doors and hatches on tanks and vehicles which actually open and u see character animation of them getting in or out also making them vulnerable to get shot in process…I suggested this in one my suggestion posts…is a long read if you wanna check it out

1 Like

thank you indeed it would be wonderful in this game. I have a friend who will install the game soon he told me that this feature would be very fun, because while getting into the vehicle we could be killed and fall from the vehicle xD