Vehicle armor analysis

Absolutely Rihardo, all tanks in enlisted are from war thunder, right now you can download war thunder and see analysis of each and every tank in enlisted. But now this feature is coming to enlisted so its easy to see and compare weak points of different tanks including enemy tanks so that we can defeat them in the game easily !

1 Like

So, when can we get the tanks in training ground with crews?
This game’s vehicle destroy registration is so weird that, empty or not, owner nearby or not, can greatly affect its destroyable judgement.
Because we all know kills entire crews on tank is the most easiest thing to destroy a tank. But physically destroy a tank (especially its empty, but its owner nearby. Or in training ground.) can be extreme difficult.

That joke was pretty funny :smiley:

2 Likes

from Imgflip Meme Generator

7 Likes

Very, VERY useful and welcome addition. I kept WT installed ONLY for this, now I’ll have free computer space and also better quality of life.

:+1:

3 Likes

does this mean, dev will fix the kinda broken damage model for tank to make it more in line with the one on War Thunder? AB41 for example

2 Likes

Ok, we have same armour display as WT ones. So, will we have apropriate penetrating and damage models?

_118257305_ce33056a-d3fc-4ba3-a302-c454ed819808

8 Likes

Well that’s certainly a promising outcome for all the tanker fans out there. May I ask that along with “refining” or adjusting your armour system to WT standards, could you also have a look at your map terrain ?

I like the teraform concept that you’re introducing with bomb craters etc. This in and of itself will add to the difficulty and rate of advance across your maps. With the “bad” should come some good so can you please ensure that the bombs equally remove buildings and any other terrain from where they hit.
Some of the terrain in country maps is very artificially modelled to provide additional artificial cover to the infantry. Now that you’re modelling in more “situationally” rough terrain for tanks to navigate can we please see some flattening out of the maps. Equally can you please reduce the channeling effects of map based tank obstacles, please allow the engineers to build sections of defences, so that they can choose where to reinforce the line. Similarly please remove the artificial tank wrecks that you insert as part of some weak ambience play. They further constrain what are already narrow avenues of approach and don’t value add much. Given that you’ve thrown down on hardcore ahistorical / over exaggerated implementation of explosive packs, there are plenty of tank wrecks in game as soon as the game develops.

So please flatten the maps, and remove some of the initial clutter to make tank fighting a lot more enjoyable without artificially constraining the dynamics. Restoring maneouvre to the tanks will mean a greater reliance on AT guns, which are still relatively rare in most games, and since you’re refining the penetration system these should now pose as the appropriate counter to tank maneouvre writ large.

1 Like

Wonder if planes armour could be on here too, would be good to know weakpoints, if any on IL2, Stuka for example…

2 Likes

i think almost all planes doesn’t have any armor, apart maybe a steel plate in the seat of the pilot or bullet proof windows.

weakspot are the same on all engine, tail, wings.

I don’t think that is the case, although as a general rule maybe…

you can install wt and see it for yourself :man_shrugging: