Vehicle armor analysis

nice addition :clap:

In all seriousness this I think will allow new players to get a better idea on where to target tanks and even for me to get a better idea on where to hit. I’m good at taking them out usually but anything that helps be can only be beneficial.

Loving the update!

1 Like

It is incorrect to call Keofox a fox.
Since there are more foxes on the forum.
For example @1998113

By next week.
If you read every news item in every part of the forum, you would have known for a long time.

ha ha

you’re not being funny.

This entire system is literal copy paste from WT without any adjustments.
It is not necessarily a bad thing, but it just looks a bit weird, that it is done in literal ctrl+c ctrl+v way.

But anyway, it is very useful to have this system in game, that is without a doubt.

@ErikaKalkbrenner He may not be funny, but he is kinda right. I think there was another fox: @1998113 when Keofox was absent for a short while.

2 Likes

pretty harsh hahahahahaha

at least they didnt create a new buggy mess

1 Like

it’s true though

Now it is clear why you left for Italy, you are not severe and pedantic enough for Germany. :rofl:

ah yes, i’m sorry for not knowing everyone in the russian forum that i don’t interact with.

1 Like

Well I can’t really contradict you in this case

Its helper like @GROSSE_KAISER,he in Keofox helpers team.

1 Like

you might wanna work a bit harder on it if you are really pretending to be funny.

EDIT.

again, jokes aren’t funny if you are the only one laughing about them.

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

1 Like

Keo please say us at least if it’s the Reichstag map or not, we are waiting this for so long :sob:

3 Likes

But they funny for me,its main.

Maybe or no.
I just say,your right select funny it or no.

Most likely there will be no Reichstag.
Maybe it will be by May.
It looks raw:

3 Likes

yes but like that they dont write we did it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Surprise must remain a surprise

16 Likes

Map not will be at all?It’s will be good twist.

1 Like