US Tier 5 guns

Looking at the research tree, the StG44 and AS44 are at the end of Tier 5 on the shelf of Soviet and German rifles.

However, looking at the US tree, there is an unnatural space after the M2 carbine.

Perhaps something Tier 5 worthy gun will be added here: …
But, what do you think will be added?
Are there any automatic rifles or submachine guns that have not been added any more WW2era weapons in the US?

2 Likes
4 Likes

Yeah, also the Commonwealth Reider automatic rifle from South Africa.

Rieder automatic rifle - Wikipedia.

4 Likes

Thank you Adam.

If they add Hyde carbine I want this version. I prefer the look.
hydecarbine10

I thought that weapon was already in the game, it was Charlton.
Yes, it would be very cool if such a weapon could be added. :smile:

2 Likes

Imo Usa should get T20 as full auto rifle for match japanese type hei (both should get assault rifle to)

5 Likes

That’s completely different weapon, much more earlier.

If we were to add a variation of the T20, the T20E1 is already in gold, so a T20E2 with a pistol grip or something would be appropriate. :thinking:
Image1141

And if we put the T20 as a counter to Hey in the US, we would want something compatible with the M2 carbine in Japan as well.
(Japan also still has space for a Tier 5 in the tree.) :thinking:

6 Likes

OK, but I like this inside.
This forend is sexy.
hydecarbine6

2 Likes

Yeah, US should definitely get tech tree T20. And not just to counter type hei. But especially as counterpart to FGs.

3 Likes

Depend if japanese have still prototype to field…

now i think It, german are the only faction withaut a full auto rifle, who start in full auto, both fg start in semi, so imo for balance fg2 should start in auto to

3 Likes

Yeah, I think so too.
The Soviet AVT starts with an auto, and the American T20E1, although gold, also starts with an auto.
FG42 should probably start with auto too.

3 Likes

No.

Maybe add a t20e1 into the main tree? But we don’t need any more additions right now. Might break “balance”.

a11PgGR_460s

1 Like

Well, the U.S. is powerful enough as it is, so any additions would need to be carefully considered.
And I don’t think it is a good idea to add gold weapons to the tree as is, so even if you do, it would be better to make them look a little different.

1 Like

Do that and Germany will also ask for a new weapon than USSR too.
Fg42 II is just a slightly better fg, same stuff with AVT and AVS.

This is what we call an “Arms race.”

1 Like

The US tree is quite empty in the Tier V compared to Germany and USSR; they deserve to have more weapons.

So german players are allowed to ask for new weapons but allied players cannot ? I mean players will ask for new content anyway.

5 Likes

I Guess there Is no more or less stuff for this :thinking: japanese and USA still have space for 4/5 toys in BR5, but german and soviet? What else they can have in BR5 Who Is not Just a sidegrade

(And mause, is3, jet ecc… This Is totally BR6 stuff imo)

2 Likes

The solution would pretty simple. Just change Mkb42 to rifle classification. So it would be counterpart for M2 carbine.

Germany was well known for its usage of AR weapons. I think it would be perfectly fine if one of the ARs was available for all classes. Especially if it is not the most powerful one. The FG II would be still more popular across the powercreeper part of playerbase anyway.

My opinion is, T20 should definitely be added into tech tree.

4 Likes

“The sound of a Soviet player entering a room while yelling”

4 Likes