US Independence Day

No nono.

Good. Sight now :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

2 mgs in the Battlebus. perfect!

4 Likes

So it like 200 round only kinda like the Russian Lad (that one only have 150 without ammo bag I believe) right? Does ammo bag give 1 extra reserve?

also 200 round ammo?

MG 42 250 is coming! they just building up to a point it can happen!!

11 Likes

yep
200/0 without ammo pouch
200/200 with large ammo

9 Likes

Nice this will be very VERY fun for me (no sarcasm)

1 Like

Interesting, I’m looking forward to use it 3 days later!

This is welcomed, I wondered when this would be in game, means 20 k grind is serving dual purposes, as now it’s more justifiable grind.

Keep up good work! :+1:

2 Likes

Meaning, don’t waste large bag and just use small one. The outcome is literally the same, just for lower price.

11 Likes

Thanks Uncle Sam! First T20 then the Stinger. Since third time is the charm it better be the Super Pershing in the next major update.

americans getting yet another event gun, meanwhile soviets who had to get by with a pistol and reskins and japanese who got only an engraved pistol once:

4 Likes

Pity I Won’t be able to get one, but it’s unique and great enough for it to be in such an event :+1:

1 Like

That’s very good, because the old one is set to 1000 yards

1 Like

I do hope this mean Germany will one day get 200 round mg so I can see parrot being happy tbh

1 Like

holy mutter, this gun is cracked.

Might even wake up Greyparrots from the dead.

6 Likes

HOLY MOLY please give us a belt-fed MG42 too

10 Likes

Nah only when the prophecy of the 200 round German mg get fullfil will he returns (at least i hope so)

1 Like

20 Likes

it’s already belt fed same with 34 :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

2 of these MGs is a good decision! there are so many good event weapons/swords by now, that you can start recycling them so people can amass these.

2 Likes